Whats The AVG hours of sleep you get NT?

i get about 6 hours of sleep at nights and find myself yawning and falling asleep takin short naps throughout the day. 
eyes.gif

guess 6 hours isn't so bad, any good wasy to keep awake throughout the day besides coffee? i find myself falling asleep in my classes way too much.

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

guess 6 hours isn't so bad, any good wasy to keep awake throughout the day besides coffee? i find myself falling asleep in my classes way too much.

Chew gum.

5-6...I hate sleeping...Used to love it when I was younger, but know I always feel like it's a waste of time
laugh.gif

Insomniacs FTW...

but not really. I'm always tired and it takes me hours to fall asleep sometimes.

Averaging about 5 hours. I swear I need my 8 hours to function right
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
 I was just thinking about my sleeping patterns. On average I probably get 6-7 hours of sleep, but I wake up feeling like crap. The best sleep is when I occasionally crash.

Anywhere from 4-10. Huge range, it's crazy and makes me feel even crazier. Need to get a good pattern going...tryna fall asleep by 3:30!
Oh yeah you said average...7

Work days its between 4 and 7 hours usually but almost always ends up being 5. If I I can after work ill usually take a 30min to an hour power nap. Days off I get about 8 to 9 hours.

Usually 5. I can perfectly function on 3. I cannot sleep past 8 hours though. Like my body has a switch no matter how tired I am.

Back
Top Bottom