Whats next on your heat list?

properlive

Banned
next week- playoff 12s and og wht/red 12s for 420$ and eggplant foams for 250! sold one of my cars lol wasnt using it and dont really need to buy anything else
smile.gif

good luck on the playoff 12's my dude I love my pair....

as for me looking to cop the eggplants next just got the DMPpack out the way
pimp.gif

-bdis-

i already have a deal with dude on iss
smile.gif
and the eggplants i cant wait to see my collection in like one week!

this week i got some cool greys to do a sole swap with a pair of ds columbias that are just a little yellowed, focusing on some sbs over the next month want toget some mork and mindys, dooms and pee wee hermans, and of course the griffeys

next couple days will be some j-rod ii's, just a shoe i always sorta wanted and finally found at a good price. more savier trainers in the works as well.next just might be either mars iv's or another pair of xiii's, i have alt's and need a white alternative now.

hopefully closing the deal on snake pools to finish my HD collection. Then going back to Jordans. Need some fresh II's and IV's.

i need to cop black/cement 3's. i'm getting promoted this month so i'm going to celebrate by scoopin up a pair.

Originally Posted by ProperLive

my homie got me on some royal blue penny ones for 400
pimp.gif
damn proper, your wdywt post with the flightposites has me looking for those now too
smh.gif

Just copped the 1/2 cent and eggplant foams.

Next I'm gonna try and find the royal blue foams. Then the HWC VI, and the pearl pros.

Back
Top Bottom