Whats good with people calling in underage parties??

Anyone ever been to a party thats been called in for underage drinking?

I dont understand why people need to get so shady. Even if i hated someone that much i wouldnt call in their party. Your screwin over so many people who couldbe some of your friends.

What ever makes you feel better i guess...SMH

I do like how everyone finds out who it was anyway even though they callin in anonymous
laugh.gif
which usually leads to a beat down.

Usually he say she say, and someone finds out.

Idk maybe its only where i live where ppl do this %$%@.

This is why it's best to make sure you either 1) at a ridiculous mansion party or club 2) make sure everyone is on their way to getting wasted/alreadywasted 3) not associate yourself with said lames.

I know exactly what you're talking about
tired.gif

It's usually about the person getting mad they didn't get invited
smh.gif

Wow, Salty people i guess.

Never had this happen besides by my neighbors.

Guess the folks round my place never had Asian kids fill up a house and a backyard before.
First week in the suburbs FTL.

Originally Posted by JPZx

I know exactly what you're talking about
tired.gif

It's usually about the person getting mad they didn't get invited
smh.gif
Yea, either that or ex girlfriends...

An ex girlfriend of the dude who had the party, was the reasoning for the last time a party i was at was called in.

Yeah, no kidding, that too.

The chick is usually dumb too....she'll spam the dude with texts saying "What the !!@% are you doing", "You better not be doing anythingover there" and then suddenly you'll see flashing red/blue lights out your door 10 minutes later
smh.gif
....so it's pretty easy to find out who called it in even if it's anonymous.

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

Wow, Salty people i guess.

Never had this happen besides by my neighbors.

Guess the folks round my place never had Asian kids fill up a house and a backyard before.

that aint got nothin to do with be asian...

you cant throw no party first week in the neighborhood...c'mon guy

They be on the "Are you Chinese, or Japanese" Hank Hill tip, i swear.

But lesson learned...now we just pack the house and put the volume on medium instead of blasting it
laugh.gif

Nope, not around here. But I've thrown some parties where my neighbors have called the fire department because they saw a fire which was just a bonfire littoo high. drunk ppl with fire ftl. good times..

Because kids are throwing up all over the sidewalk, stompin' on cars, and throwing beer bottles at houses. That's why. I haven't even mentioned theDUI's that are bound to happen.

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Because kids are throwing up all over the sidewalk, stompin' on cars, and throwing beer bottles at houses. That's why. I haven't even mentioned the DUI's that are bound to happen.
still what kind of lame would call it in. BTW who throws bottles at houses and stomps on cars when they are drunk.

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

laugh.gif
, shut the @++* up, racist. Oh, you hood.

Btw, never heard of anyone calling in on underage drinking, it's always the parties getting loud then busted. I'd be tight if I hear that happeningthough, some shady bizz.

yup happened to me before....was at a party for about ten min...cops came...sent everybody home..and made everyones parents pick them up...
Me since i was 18 i got to take a taxi home

maybe there is a reason that underage parties should be called in. The young ones are reckless and ridiculous. Why don't you remind yourself of theunderage DUI rate.
smh.gif
smh

i've never had a person i've gone to school with call the cops just to be an +!%+*%*..but back when i had a house with two of my friends from highschool..our neighbors called the cops on us one time..we were real nervous..all of us were underage age and we had weed and liquor..cops were cool though..toldus to make everybody leave or they were gonna come in and check and see how old everybody was and give brethalyzers

Back
Top Bottom