Whats everyone think of Gourmet

We just started carrying Gourmet and got our first delivery today, they are definitely a hot shoe, great for summer. Definitely a nice change from just rockina Jordan that everyone else has. I must say that I was a little skeptical at first but it seems that the shoes do very well in most stores and just wanted tosee what some of you guys thought.....I know a lot of you are gonna call them knock-offs but besides that, give me your opinions. Thanks

id rather buy the actual 7's knowing that the retail for these are $150 and i can probably find a better colorway with JB...

Originally Posted by DeadStock Js

I know a lot of you are gonna call them knock-offs but besides that, give me your opinions.
what garbage.

these shoes fall apart quickly.

If i want a pair of shoes have look like jordan 7's and 11's then i buy a pair of jordan 7's and 11's

nike/jordan brand should sue this crappy company.

Un-original and overpriced has already been done by Bape.

So it's like they're stealing from two places: shoe from Nike, concept from Nigo.

Where's the integrity in those shoes? Haha.

Another example of the bastardization of Jordans.

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

Un-original and overpriced has already been done by Bape.

So it's like they're stealing from two places: shoe from Nike, concept from Nigo.
Exactly what i was thinking.

Originally Posted by raw120

i thought they were shut down by nike

According to my sources in and around Nike they are already speaking with Gourmet. A friend of mine who runs a store sells Gourmet and they confirmed thistoo. Supposedly the company set up the footwear that did these shoes in a seperate entity to protect themselves legally. I am sure they will end up having topay back Nike, but look at all of the publicity the company has received by making these shoes.

I have to laugh though at the name of the two models they debuted the line - the "Cease" and the "Desisto". I am sure Nike's lawyersdidn't think that joke was too funny though.

No originality but I like the canvas look/feel. I just can't shell out that much for a pair of knockoffs.

why'd they do them in Canvas? I cant fathom droppin $150+ on canvas knock-offs. they coulda done a nice suede at the very least.

I heard the clothing > the shoes though

nah gourmet was genius in a lot of ways. i plan on getting a few pair for this comming fall. theyve got a DOPE bomber jacket too

9d615843726eb9fefd52e502b27442d26717c3b.pjpg

Originally Posted by DeadStock Js

Definitely a nice change from just rockin a Jordan that everyone else has.
Really? So it's better to rock these knock off's than the real thing? I don't see the difference between the actual product and these.They are still jordan knock off's.

i actuall like the laid back feel dont own a pair but for anyone who wants to cop i seen
them on pick your shoes for like under 100 just a heads up

Back
Top Bottom