What would you have done in my situation? Seriously.

I'll try to make this as short as possible.

I'm in a psych class and the first day of class, the prof. paired people up into two and made us trade contacts (email/number/etc).  The prof. paired us in groups of two because we would be presenting in class a lot with powerpoints.  I got stuck with a woman who is in her early 30's, married and has three boys.

So, its been weeks already and we've had two presentations that went by very smoothly.  We've spent a lot of time in the library putting our projects together.

Now, for some reason, people feel comfortable sharing their life troubles/stories with me.  Every time we met at the library, she'd tell me about her life and what she went through, etc.

Anyways, just yesterday the woman tells me how her husband is heavily diabetic and isn't "functioning."  After she told me that I replied, "Oh, I'm sorry to hear about that."  Now, she's coming on strong and tells me how she hasn't had sex in almost a year.  We're in class by the way, the lights are off because there's people presenting in front of the class and we sit in the back corner of the classroom.  So, she's getting all touchy, I ask her to control herself and tell her I still have feelings for my ex.  She has been throwing signals at me since day one in class and I was blocking them because at the time I was in a relationship.  Class was almost over and we had half of an hour left, she tells me she can help me get over my ex girlfriend if I meet up with her at a motel.

I declined her invitation and told her we can't be doing this.

Spoiler [+]
Welp, 12 hours went by.

damn son, if that happened to me id meet up with her and bang the crap out of her, how she lookin though?

I ask her to control herself and tell her I still have feelings for my ex

What part of the game is that champ............she's your ex for a reason, she's moved on and so should you.  You better get at the cougar before she moves onto somebody else. 

Deuce King 
30t6p3b.gif

I know, b.

It's a long story, though. 

Originally Posted by Nktran001

I got stuck with a woman who is in her early 30's, married and has three boys.

I declined her invitation and told her we can't be doing this.

pimp.gif
dont wreck that home. even tho someone else probably will

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
 @ u telling her you still have feelings for your ex..
Better beat that up son

1) She's married
2) You're probably not the first person she's pulled this one
3) She has kids.

Do you really want to break up her marriage?  It's not like her husband is disabled.  Give him some goat weed and he'll be set.

Deuce King 
30t6p3b.gif

I know, b.

It's a long story, though. 

Aight, I hear you on that note, but first and foremost even if you don't sleep with the married woman............STOP THINKING ABOUT YOUR EX, I can almost guarantee you that's your ex is NOT thinking about you.  That's just how woman are, if they know a dude is still feeling them they will play on those emotionals.  Cut off communication with your ex, and she will either disappear or she will then start "chasing" you somewhat, watch and see.  Either way just move on from your ex, easier said then done I know but it has to be done just for your peace of mind. 

Now, as far as the married woman goes, think of it like this, if it aint you it will be somebody else champ.  I'm not saying you try to be her new man or even try to break up her marriage but if she's willing to sleep around why shouldn't you the the recipient of her good will.  I highly doubt that she hasn't had sex in a year but even if that is true she's ready for action and I'm sure she wants to sleep around with no strings attach.  What more can you ask for champ??  Remember, if not you.......it will be somebody else.  After all the time and energy you have spend with her even if it was just school related and hearing all her sad sorry stories about her husband and kids, now's the time to take advantage and cash in your chips.   

[takeover] laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeee [/takeover]

beta male
30t6p3b.gif

id knock the dust of that p

Ain't like her husband is gonna know. If the pool aint locked and the owner aint home....my @#$@@ we swim.

JK.

Back
Top Bottom