What would you do if NT was shut down?

I feel it's safe to say that most NT'ers visit the site regularly. Personally, NT is one of the few websites I have always consistently visited (OG member) not to mention that as opposed to searching various other gossip or miscellaneous sports websites, I'll just read threads here instead. If  it was shut down I feel it would probably have an effect of my time spent online
ohwell.gif

Anyhow, many other use NT for other outlets such as talking about their glamorous cars/lives/girls, asking for relationship advice or just venting so if NT was gone how would you compensate?

I feel it's safe to say that most NT'ers visit the site regularly. Personally, NT is one of the few websites I have always consistently visited (OG member) not to mention that as opposed to searching various other gossip or miscellaneous sports websites, I'll just read threads here instead. If  it was shut down I feel it would probably have an effect of my time spent online
ohwell.gif

Anyhow, many other use NT for other outlets such as talking about their glamorous cars/lives/girls, asking for relationship advice or just venting so if NT was gone how would you compensate?

niketalk is the only website i use on a regular, I don't have a myspace r facebook so if there was no more niketalk than id be on on espn blogs

niketalk is the only website i use on a regular, I don't have a myspace r facebook so if there was no more niketalk than id be on on espn blogs

Back
Top Bottom