What would the optimal age to become a vampire be?

Interview With A Vampire is randomly on my tv screen and Kirsten Dunst is annoying the hell out of me. Can't be a 100 year old eternal being in an 8 year olds body. The stuff just wouldn't work. Plus her relationship with T. Cruise & Pitt's characters is mad weird.

So basically my question is, what would the best age to become a vampire be? I'm personally thinking somewhere in the 20s.

I really enjoy that movie. Watched it a few times this year. You're right, the man/child relationship got a bit weird, especially right before the European vampires killed Claudia.

But I suppose any age between 24-29 would be a good age to live eternally. You're practically in your prime for all eternity. Chances are those years are when you are at your peak of physical attraction, which you will need to woo these wenches for the next couple centuries.

Wish I would have read this when you posted it, I would have told you to go to bed :lol:

anywhere between 25 and 35 for a male.

18-21 for a female

Last edited:
I'm 22 right now and like how I look. I could see myself staying like this forever.

Same age goes for the woman too.

well i wouldnt want to be a vampire when im in my 20s cus i wudnt enjoy the joys of
being in your 20s as a normal human being. so id say 35-40

roll through your 20s having fun.  hit 30, get turned.  have more fun.  they stay gettin younger and now you do too

I'm going with 30. Old enough to get cougars on the regular, but young enough to get the just legals as well.

I'm going with 30. Old enough to get cougars on the regular, but young enough to get the just legals as well.
Son, we're vampires. We can just glamour, mind control them. We may be immortal, but we ain't got no time for that "What's your name, what's your sign?".

yea well where's the fun in that? I'm sure after a couple decades that's gotta get old. We all love the chase in the end.

yea well where's the fun in that? I'm sure after a couple decades that's gotta get old. We all love the chase in the end.

Don't forget the yambs are doubling as food.

The chase gets old my ***, word to fast food.

Back
Top Bottom