What was the first team jordan ??

I believe it's the Jumpman Pro but dont exactly remember which was the 1st CW

Wait for ijapino to shed some light on us. I'm sure he know's. The first team J i remember was Pro Quick

The first non-sig Jordan was the Jumpman Pro in white/navy.

And not many people know this, but they were released before they launched Jordan Brand.

Originally Posted by ijapino

The first non-sig Jordan was the Jumpman Pro in white/navy.

And not many people know this, but they were released before they launched Jordan Brand.
Told you guys. ijapino is the AJ trivia master
pimp.gif
(bow my headin honor)

these:
Jumpman Pro
251720396.jpg

then these:
Jordan Team
jordan_team1_wht_nvy_5.jpg
can't find my pic

then these:
Jordan Team II
251720392.jpg

then these two later on:
Jumpman Pro Quick
254785871.jpg

Jumpman Quick VI
251720389.jpg

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

I still swear it was the black blue color that came out first

I clearly remember seeing the white/navy's first. I had been anticipating the release almost as much as next Air Jordan. I first saw a picture of thesamples in a Footlocker Hoop it Up Brochure and had been patiently waiting for them to hit stores. I also remember that people actually lined up for these onrelease day!

I think the release dates were close together for all the colors. (probably within a month) Because the black/reds came out around the same time as well.Then the black/whites.

They really need to retro these. I'd take a couple pairs of fresh white/navys!

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]ijapino[/color], can you give us a breakdown of the order that the first team j's released?

was it jumpman pro -> team 1 -> team 2 -> pro quick? -> ??????

Hey Guys,

The order was Jumpman Pro first (white/navy and black/royal released on the same day, and were followed by the black/red and white/black/gold on the same dayabout 2 months later). Good call on them being released before Brand Jordan was founded ijapino. Then the Jordan Team were released in black/white andwhite/black on the same day in late November '97, followed in the spring by the white/navy/maize and the FL exclusive white/carolina. That summer (1998)saw the release of the Jumpman Pro Quicks (E.J.'s) and the Jumpman Pro Strongs (Vin Baker's). Fall of 98 brought us the Jordan Team II's (XIII lookalikes), and those were followed up with the Jumpman Vindicates, and the Quick 6. After those two released, team J's were kinda all over the place.

hth,
J

Originally Posted by jshortt

Hey Guys,

The order was Jumpman Pro first (white/navy and black/royal released on the same day, and were followed by the black/red and white/black/gold on the same day about 2 months later). Good call on them being released before Brand Jordan was founded ijapino. Then the Jordan Team were released in black/white and white/black on the same day in late November '97, followed in the spring by the white/navy/maize and the FL exclusive white/carolina. That summer (1998) saw the release of the Jumpman Pro Quicks (E.J.'s) and the Jumpman Pro Strongs (Vin Baker's). Fall of 98 brought us the Jordan Team II's (XIII look alikes), and those were followed up with the Jumpman Vindicates, and the Quick 6. After those two released, team J's were kinda all over the place.

hth,
J
I KNEW I wasn't losing my mind!

Nope, you weren't. Seems like the Black/Royal just got a little more limited release...as in not all stores that received the White/Navy received both. Iremember buying the white/navys, then having to go store to store on release day to find someplace that got the black/royals.

Peace,
J

WHAT ARE THE NAMES OF THOSE BEAUTIFUL WHITE/NAVY/MZ TEAM JORDANS...THE LAST PIC. I HAVE BEEN NEEDING THOSE IN MY LIFE SINCE THE7TH GRADE....
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom