What turns you off from a girl you're interested in?

Originally Posted by Jillian808

Also, what turns you on?

nerd.gif

Smoking and not straight teeth. The way she dresses as well. I don't like a girl that's too revealing because I feel like she doesn't have respectfor herself and is just seeking attention.

If she talks like me (alota cursing and slang and %+!!)...

Snotty attitude (some people like that %+!! though)...

Wears cheap looking clothes...(I don't want to see glitter on the back of your jeans...)

besides the usual hygiene standards

no compassion
ignorant
materialistic
a compulsive liar
someone who doesnt have respect for herself and others.
FAKE anything. fake breasts, fake lips. i like someone who's 110% real. never understood why women got implants. if i want to feel ur implants i might aswell pick up a basketball

thats pretty much it.

Turn offs:
Bad breath
Nasty toes
Nasty fingernails
To many guy friends

Turn ons:
a girl who can give me TLC
when she a rider(i need a girl who if I'm going down, she gonna hold me down when i'm away)
I like PDA(yeah i be simpin) but not OD
biggest thing is a girl who respects her self, but knows how to get freaky. Me and my girl shouldn't have limits behind closed doors.

I'm pretty picky. Maybe why I'm single.
laugh.gif

Cause girls look so good but their brain is not ready, I don't know I'drather talk to a woman cause her mind is so steady, so here we go

oh, and if they got a ++##!# up grill.

offs
smokes
OD loud
dependent
hairy arms/ peachfuzz

ons
face piercings
back dimples
complexion
goals

Turn off is when she is a Die Hard Christian...went on a date this week wit a girl who only listened to Christian music....I couldnt do it

i hate when your talking to a girl your feeling, then you find out she smokes
its like..damn
smh.gif

Originally Posted by AshyLarry

Turn off is when she is a Die Hard Christian...when on a date this week wit a girl who only listened to Christian music....I couldnt do it
roll.gif

Loving these high maintenance uptown chicks FTL.
Cant seem to let em go though.

Girls that have no interest yet entertain thristy dudes that hound them like a dog does meat & they've never seen a bottle of poland spring before/rant

Offs - Short hair. Lack of friends/social life. Unwillingness to try new things. Lack of spontaneity. No sense of humor.

Ons - LONG hair (
devil.gif
). Leads a fulfilling life, at least somewhat. Okay with PDA (only a little.) Curves. Intelligence. Willing to give and receive jokes (
nerd.gif
).

ghetto
loud
opinionated..when wrong or uneducated
pig
lazy
low self esteem
no self respect
un motivated
cant dress, sneakers, hooped earrings, spandex... etc is her idea of "getting ready"
no education
cant manuver in a male populated situation
broke
no goals
skanky
ditzy
no hobbies
no interests
no aim in life
not athletic
unsensual
promiscious