What the hell adidas are these?!?

So I bought these for $25. I know they are TS Commander Supernatural but I have never seen this colorway before and what does 2 Malik mean? Are these ID's and the guys name was malik? They are Lakers Purple and Gold.

So I bought these for $25. I know they are TS Commander Supernatural but I have never seen this colorway before and what does 2 Malik mean? Are these ID's and the guys name was malik? They are Lakers Purple and Gold.

They are KG's colorway. He had, I belive, 3 colorways of the Supernatural Commanders. One in the C's, one in the 'Wolves, and these. There should be a 5 on the medial side. I don't know if all of them have "2 Malik" on them, but I know the Wolves' colorway has them, too. They're in dedication to Malik Sealy.
If you don't mind me asking, where did you pick them up for $25? They had them at a Champs nearby, but I passed on them and they're gone now. 

edit: I don't know the reason behind the purple and gold colors, but I think I read that they were his high school colors.

They are KG's colorway. He had, I belive, 3 colorways of the Supernatural Commanders. One in the C's, one in the 'Wolves, and these. There should be a 5 on the medial side. I don't know if all of them have "2 Malik" on them, but I know the Wolves' colorway has them, too. They're in dedication to Malik Sealy.
If you don't mind me asking, where did you pick them up for $25? They had them at a Champs nearby, but I passed on them and they're gone now. 

edit: I don't know the reason behind the purple and gold colors, but I think I read that they were his high school colors.

As stated above, they're one of Kevin Garnett's Supernatural Commander colourways. There should be "5"s on the medial side, as well as Kevin Garnett's signature in the TS shield by the heel, above the midsole. I believe he had 4 colourways released, all carry the "2 Malik" personalization honoring his best friend, Malik Sealy.

As for why the White/Purple/Gold colourway, some speculated it was a Farragut colourway, but their school colours were gold/royal blue.

nvwme8.jpg
i6mc80.jpg

10cl1u1.jpg
2hcohw9.jpg

As stated above, they're one of Kevin Garnett's Supernatural Commander colourways. There should be "5"s on the medial side, as well as Kevin Garnett's signature in the TS shield by the heel, above the midsole. I believe he had 4 colourways released, all carry the "2 Malik" personalization honoring his best friend, Malik Sealy.

As for why the White/Purple/Gold colourway, some speculated it was a Farragut colourway, but their school colours were gold/royal blue.

nvwme8.jpg
i6mc80.jpg

10cl1u1.jpg
2hcohw9.jpg

I see. I got them at Ross and they also had the blue and white pair in my size which i might have to get.

I see. I got them at Ross and they also had the blue and white pair in my size which i might have to get.

Back
Top Bottom