What should I do...?

idk what to do. im talking to this chick but the only thing she has a man. we have been talking all day everyday. and smashing for a quick min. shes trying to start something but idk if i should. what do you think ? the only thing is that idk if she will do the same to me, ya know?

idk what to do. im talking to this chick but the only thing she has a man. we have been talking all day everyday. and smashing for a quick min. shes trying to start something but idk if i should. what do you think ? the only thing is that idk if she will do the same to me, ya know?

Do it

someone needs to wife these *+%$* and you seem like a good candidate

I mean

you are contemplatin it simp

Do it

someone needs to wife these *+%$* and you seem like a good candidate

I mean

you are contemplatin it simp

Originally Posted by jdiggs

Dont wife the jump.

see the thing is too shes my ex gf from like 5 years back. so its different its not like its some random %#%@#*!

Dont wife the jump.

see the thing is too shes my ex gf from like 5 years back. so its different its not like its some random %#%@#*!

Op how you thinking about wifing a certified jump. U breaking all the rules fam. Spread love tho

Op how you thinking about wifing a certified jump. U breaking all the rules fam. Spread love tho

Tell her you're not into the whole wifing jumps thing, but that you will continue to serve pipe on the lonely nights.

Tell her you're not into the whole wifing jumps thing, but that you will continue to serve pipe on the lonely nights.

Originally Posted by sage909

Dont wife the jump.

see the thing is too shes my ex gf from like 5 years back. so its different its not like its a some random %#%@#*!

come on, OP 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If you get with her you deserve everything that happens to you. Hope she cheats on you and yall get herpes for askin this dumb !$+ question.

Back
Top Bottom