What shoe is this?

Hey NTers I've been trying to find out the name of this shoe that I had when i was a kid. I've been searching for years and I cant seem to find the name of it, so I though if I described it, someone might know. I've been wanting this shoe for YEARS! I had them when I was 10-12 (I'm 20 now). Someone please help me out! Here are some pics to help...
It had the bubbles on the sides and the swoosh on the toe, but the rest of it had black and blue waves kinda like that. The shoe was like a dark royal blue, white, and black. Does anyone have any idea about what I'm talking about?!?!?!

zoom_flight.jpg
air-zoom-flight-1.jpg

Hey NTers I've been trying to find out the name of this shoe that I had when i was a kid. I've been searching for years and I cant seem to find the name of it, so I though if I described it, someone might know. I've been wanting this shoe for YEARS! I had them when I was 10-12 (I'm 20 now). Someone please help me out! Here are some pics to help...
It had the bubbles on the sides and the swoosh on the toe, but the rest of it had black and blue waves kinda like that. The shoe was like a dark royal blue, white, and black. Does anyone have any idea about what I'm talking about?!?!?!

zoom_flight.jpg
air-zoom-flight-1.jpg

Originally Posted by dcortes23

flight 96 on top flight 95 on bottom retroed and release about 2 years ago!

nah, i dont think he wanted to know THOSE shoes
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

he wanted you to have those 2 pics as references

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

PRIME example of people not reading.
laugh.gif

Sorry, OP, wish I could help...

Originally Posted by air max 87

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

PRIME example of people not reading.
laugh.gif

Sorry, OP, wish I could help...

Originally Posted by poetic

2zpung4.jpg

Maybe Hawk Flight 97s?

This looks like a freshly made photo shop. Lol. Sorry, I can't help OP.. sounds confusing. Sounds like it might be a pair of uptempo's

Originally Posted by poetic

2zpung4.jpg

Maybe Hawk Flight 97s?

This looks like a freshly made photo shop. Lol. Sorry, I can't help OP.. sounds confusing. Sounds like it might be a pair of uptempo's

i've looked through all the sneaker timelines and archives and i cant find it. those are my GRAILS! sorry its kind of hard to explain though :/

i've looked through all the sneaker timelines and archives and i cant find it. those are my GRAILS! sorry its kind of hard to explain though :/

you sure its not the hawk flights? they're the only ones i can think of that sound like your description

you sure its not the hawk flights? they're the only ones i can think of that sound like your description

OP search for them here brought back to my attention by another NTer in another thread. Good luck. God knows I've spent many a sleepless night trying to recall the name of a particular sneaker from my younger years.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom