What products do you NTers use for maintaining the car interior?

I use ArmorAll products. They have a bunch of different applications for different materials: Glass, clean and shine, dashboard, leather, carpet & seat and some more. Very inexpensive, and a very effective product for keeping your car fresh looking for days 
smokin.gif

I use ArmorAll products. They have a bunch of different applications for different materials: Glass, clean and shine, dashboard, leather, carpet & seat and some more. Very inexpensive, and a very effective product for keeping your car fresh looking for days 
smokin.gif

I use it too and for air freshener I use either black ice or the green pine one. You have to be careful tho because armorall stains sometimes.

nothing works on a s13 dash tho, $@!^ cracks everyday

I use it too and for air freshener I use either black ice or the green pine one. You have to be careful tho because armorall stains sometimes.

nothing works on a s13 dash tho, $@!^ cracks everyday

^ Word. I use Meguiars too. Costco had a great deal on microfber cloths, 40 of them in a pack for 15 bucks.

^ Word. I use Meguiars too. Costco had a great deal on microfber cloths, 40 of them in a pack for 15 bucks.

Back
Top Bottom