What other secrets do you think the Vatican REALLY knows about?

Grand Grimoire

alchemist_dream_grand_grimoire.jpg

This one is based on the fact that the so-called “Grand Grimoire

It'd be nice to just tour the forbidden library in the vatican.

Bet you they got some wild #%#! on those shelves.

Trolling 101

Trolling: The Rise and Fall

2001 a space trollessey

Must be nice to know these secrets.

I just want to know how much money they have.

None of that supernatural stuff has any legitimacy though.

And also, what actually went down at the Councils of Nicea, and why Cesare Borgia was allowed to become the anglo-saxon face of "Jesus" (rumor has it that they were fighting muslim tribes at the time and needed a means of issuing propaganda that resembled people who looked more like them. At that time also most christians looked like people who we would call arabs)

Originally Posted by sillyputty

I just want to know how much money they have.

None of that supernatural stuff has any legitimacy though.

And also, what actually went down at the Councils of Nicea, and why Cesare Borgia was allowed to become the anglo-saxon face of "Jesus" (rumor has it that they were fighting muslim tribes at the time and needed a means of issuing propaganda that resembled people who looked more like them. At that time also most christians looked like people who we would call arabs)
Also around that time, they had become the world's largest producer of images, paintings etc. The image of "Cesare Borgia" Jesus was apart of their biggest export business at the time to the whole world. Pictures were there propaganda. While it was understood to mos indeginious cultures that the creator were beyond physical descriptions to most cultures, the HRE(Holy Roman Empire) gave people the image they were to believe in and killed them if they said otherwise.
Most christians at that time were North Africans which is where you will see a lot of the initial christian crusades take place. Today gnostic christians still exist and practice all over Africa. Especially in places like Ethiopia which holds some of the earliest christian churches built and early versions of the bible etc. 

I wouldn't say the supernatural stuff has no legitimacy. While they were going around burning and banning books, they also amassed one of the largest volumes of "religious" books and artifacts from different culture the world over. You will find statues of deities long forgotten from other cultures, but well preserved within their secured air tight facilities. Kind of ironic. If it was of no consequence, why would they spend trillions of dollars preserving, hiding, studying and collecting these books and information. If it was just to keep it away from people, they should have destroyed it all. Not taken it into a dark private hole to go and study and act like stewards of the info.

You have to remember that the churches initially where like the first corporations, colleges, banks, real estate brokers etc. The average person could not read like everybody today.  Lots of scientific and mathematics discovery were done in a religious context because there was no separation of religion and science prior to western influence to hide these things for western imperialism's goal was to rewrite all this stuff and have everything leading back to them in history rather than it's true place. 

I think they know of the best little boy lubricants and the best practices on how to prey on the weak and gullible. Also, they inexplicably know how to be above the law.

anyone with an open mind, religious or atheist, i HIGHLY recommend downloading joe rogan's experience podcast #141 with guest graham hancock. it touches on history, religion, psychedelics. http://www.joerogan.net/

So if the pope becomes satan when he is elected or whatever what happens when he dies?

The location of the Higgs Boson particle

Spoiler [+]
90% of NT wont get it
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by FlipnKraut

The location of the Higgs Boson particle

Spoiler [+]
90% of NT wont get it
ohwell.gif
God particle?....I briefly heard a report on NPR about this...
extremely interesting shtuff.....didn't they just move their facilities out of the US also? to a larger more efficient place in another country?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by chickhien

anyone with an open mind, religious or atheist, i HIGHLY recommend downloading joe rogan's experience podcast #141 with guest graham hancock. it touches on history, religion, psychedelics. http://www.joerogan.net/
Thanks for the link. I will listen.

Listening now. On the 42nd minute. So far it's a very enlightening podcast. Thanks for sharing.

Back
Top Bottom