What Most Protein Powders Do To Your Brain. (Must See)

Same here man, I just make a FORCEFUL effort to get all the protein I need from my food.

#$*# is messed up.

I dont take any supps what so ever... #$*# might work but i'd rather be 'frail' then run a lot of these garbage products through my system.

grin.gif

What's the main thing he said in the video because I can't listen since I'm at work.

Originally Posted by Smedroc

#$*# is messed up.

I dont take any supps what so ever... #$*# might work but i'd rather be 'frail' then run a lot of these garbage products through my system.
Yup.

So many people at my gym look like they drink 5 shakes a day and take roids, who cares how you LOOK?!? I can't imagine how I would look after all theseyears if I took all of this stuff.

You're destroying the one and only body god has given you......take care of it.

I was starring atthe wall when this video was playing. Idk what that guy was saying but all I know it was bad

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by Smedroc

#$*# is messed up.

Yup.

So many people at my gym look like they drink 5 shakes a day and take roids, who cares how you LOOK?!? I can't imagine how I would look after all these years if I took all of this stuff.

You're destroying the one and only body god has given you......take care of it.
Well i think anybody who goes gym kinda cares how they look...but to some its everything! and because of that their health takes a back seat.

Interesting video. The government has been controlling the masses way before MSG was being pumped in foods and protein shakes were created.

Apparently studies have shown that tap water is "dumbing down" people too. And, there has been an increase in medical illnesses as a result of thehormones in the food that we eat.

What are we to do? Darn if we do, Darn if we don't!

When I did research on whey protein I came across the UW videos and they are always very informative.

I still plan on using Jay Robb whey though. And here's Sean's diatribe on protein bars and shakes..

you n's need to read more and do your own research before being completely believing the crap doled out by these people. there's also researchindicating protein from meat is the cause for cancer, autoimmune diseases... going to stop eating meat too?

I get my protein shake mix from Trader Joes. Is that bad as well? It's not full of synthetics and such.

Originally Posted by hellofromnyc

you n's need to read more and do your own research before being completely believing the crap doled out by these people. there's also research indicating protein from meat is the cause for cancer, autoimmune diseases... going to stop eating meat too?

besides this video, protein shakes are not really that good for you period.

Nothing beats getting your protein naturally through foods.

you n's need to read more and do your own research before being completely believing the crap doled out by these people. there's also research indicating protein from meat is the cause for cancer, autoimmune diseases... going to stop eating meat too?

Do you have scientific literature to back up your statement?

Originally Posted by jflip

Do you have scientific literature to back up your statement?
I'd be curious to see some of the research backing up hellofromnyc's statements.

Back
Top Bottom