What kind of deodorant do you use? vol. Lightweight Spin-off

I was very shocked indeed to see that many NTers use women's deodorant while in the Embarrassing Pleasures thread. Not that there is anything wrong with that, I was just surprised.

Anyways, post yours

old_spice_matterhorn.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Smells so bomb.

I was very shocked indeed to see that many NTers use women's deodorant while in the Embarrassing Pleasures thread. Not that there is anything wrong with that, I was just surprised.

Anyways, post yours

old_spice_matterhorn.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Smells so bomb.

This stuff will have females constantly telling you "you must have just showered... wow"
Don't downplay the scent of the Irish Spring. I stay with it for body wash, too.

972711.jpg

Edit: also this stuff doesn't bother my underarms at all... I used to get red rashes all the time from that Old Spice Red Zone and had to switch to an organic kind. Finally found this stuff ^^ that works fine without discomfort.

This stuff will have females constantly telling you "you must have just showered... wow"
Don't downplay the scent of the Irish Spring. I stay with it for body wash, too.

972711.jpg

Edit: also this stuff doesn't bother my underarms at all... I used to get red rashes all the time from that Old Spice Red Zone and had to switch to an organic kind. Finally found this stuff ^^ that works fine without discomfort.

clinique-skin-supplies-for-men-deodorant-stick-1-o.jpg

Old Spice murked my underarms. Cant use that type of stuff anymore. Either this or Dove/Secret does the job.

clinique-skin-supplies-for-men-deodorant-stick-1-o.jpg

Old Spice murked my underarms. Cant use that type of stuff anymore. Either this or Dove/Secret does the job.

I need some stuff that doesn't get on my clothes and actually works.. anyone got some?

I need some stuff that doesn't get on my clothes and actually works.. anyone got some?

I'm not loyal to any one in particular. But Old Spice Swagger I got at the moment gives a cologne smell. Got a lot of people like "Oh, what's that smell good you got?" I be thinking like I ain't put no cologne on... but then I realize it's the Swag.
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom