What is your all time favorite General thread?

Only 1.  No lists.  No close seconds.  No honorable mentions.

What is your all time favorite thread here in General?

There have been many laughs during my time on NT and the time lurking prior.  But my all time favorite thread is the People Lurking in the Backround pics thread.  So many
laugh.gif
and it keeps going and going.

What is yours NT?

Only 1.  No lists.  No close seconds.  No honorable mentions.

What is your all time favorite thread here in General?

There have been many laughs during my time on NT and the time lurking prior.  But my all time favorite thread is the People Lurking in the Backround pics thread.  So many
laugh.gif
and it keeps going and going.

What is yours NT?

'Open letter to your ex.'

...Posted back in 04-05. There's a lot of frontin, reaching for laughs, and a lot of know it alls on here. But that was one post that was filled with a lot of emotion, and realness. Dudes really got a lot off their chest in that thread. It couldn't been no more than 10 pages either.

'Open letter to your ex.'

...Posted back in 04-05. There's a lot of frontin, reaching for laughs, and a lot of know it alls on here. But that was one post that was filled with a lot of emotion, and realness. Dudes really got a lot off their chest in that thread. It couldn't been no more than 10 pages either.

the black women threa & my ugliest chick u smashed thread, but it got locked & i dont know y...

the black women threa & my ugliest chick u smashed thread, but it got locked & i dont know y...

Asian women appreciation and post cute women

People Lurking is probably the funniest thread that's still open

Asian women appreciation and post cute women

People Lurking is probably the funniest thread that's still open

Back
Top Bottom