What is/was the biggest rivalry in the NFL?

I would have to say that the most important NFL rivalry is the 49ers and Cowboys, because of how many NFC Champ games/ superbowl wins happened as a result.
catch.jpg

Niners v. Cowboys has to be one of the greatest

I think that Jags v. Steelers is going to be a big one in the future

I know what y'all are saying, but no other rivalry has had more superbowl appearances decided by this game, Steelers/Raiders come in a close second though.

I would say the biggest rivalries in the NFL are within the NFC North and NFC East. All of those teams have been playing each other for so long. There is somuch history and bad blood between all of those teams.

You can say things like "49ers/Cowboys, Raiders/Steelers, Colts/Pats" but all of those rivalries were only rivalries over a small period of time dueto the importance of the games they played, and not simply because they hated each other.

80JerryRice80 wrote:
I would have to say that the most important NFL rivalry is the 49ers and Cowboys, because of how many NFC Champ games/ superbowl wins happened as a result.
catch.jpg

niners vs. cowboys for sure...this video gave me goosebumps
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...niners forever!!!...1st team to win 5 super bowL!!...time to bring it backhome guys!!
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom