What is the dumbest reason you missed a class or something important?

I'm missing my first class right now because its raining pretty hard out there. The more I think about it, the more I think I should go
ohwell.gif

But I still don't feel like getting drenched walking to the other side of campus.

I'm missing class right now because my car stopped on me AT SCHOOL on Friday, and I have no way of getting upthere.
laugh.gif

im enjoying a nice bowl of oatmeal before i hop in the shower for my class at 1 ... not missing class
pimp.gif

I missed class once because it was snowing pretty hard and I did not feel like walking across the parking lot in the snow.

Found out this shorty was in my class that I stood up the night before. (had no idea)
roll.gif
smh.gif

I wouldn't miss any classes when i'm in college unless it is absolutely necessary.. College is expensive so I want my moneys worth
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DrJDoc26

I'm missing my first class right now because its raining pretty hard out there. The more I think about it, the more I think I should go
ohwell.gif

But I still don't feel like getting drenched walking to the other side of campus.

that is a completely legitimate reason to miss class.

who wants to go into class all wet

Originally Posted by EB14

Originally Posted by DrJDoc26

that is a completely legitimate reason to miss class.

who wants to go into class all wet
I wasn't really sure if it was or not. I'm a freshman. Plus its a pretty important class

I took an entire semester off because I accidently scheduled a week long vacation for the first week of school and didn't feel like being behind... eventhough the first week of school is pretty much nothing.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

I took an entire semester off because I accidently scheduled a week long vacation for the first week of school and didn't feel like being behind... even though the first week of school is pretty much nothing.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom