What If Your GF/BF Stops Being In Love With You?

What if the person you're in love with tells you that she doesn't know how to be in love with you like she used to? What do you do in that situation? For those who have been in a relationship for a long time, how did you keep everything being good and stuff without going on to look for someone else? I was thinking, since love runs out eventually, how long can someone last with their partner when there's barely any left? How is it even possible to be in love with someone for many years? How can she slap? Do you stick with them and try to work things out? Do you leave them and look for love somewhere else? I find it puzzling to say the least. Insight is welcome as I'm having a bit of trouble finding it myself. 

What if the person you're in love with tells you that she doesn't know how to be in love with you like she used to? What do you do in that situation? For those who have been in a relationship for a long time, how did you keep everything being good and stuff without going on to look for someone else? I was thinking, since love runs out eventually, how long can someone last with their partner when there's barely any left? How is it even possible to be in love with someone for many years? How can she slap? Do you stick with them and try to work things out? Do you leave them and look for love somewhere else? I find it puzzling to say the least. Insight is welcome as I'm having a bit of trouble finding it myself. 

It depends. I know a couple that have been married for over 50 years. The wife Freida, one of my coworkers, told me that the key to a successful relationship is communication. If my girl told me that she has no love for me, I'll ask her why. If she answers truthfully and it's something that can be worked out, I'll try and work it out. But sometimes things can be damaged beyond repair and you have to move on. You might be in emotional pain for a while, but it wont last forever.

It depends. I know a couple that have been married for over 50 years. The wife Freida, one of my coworkers, told me that the key to a successful relationship is communication. If my girl told me that she has no love for me, I'll ask her why. If she answers truthfully and it's something that can be worked out, I'll try and work it out. But sometimes things can be damaged beyond repair and you have to move on. You might be in emotional pain for a while, but it wont last forever.

Here's the answer, date yourself. That way you'll never run out of love and be tempted to look for someone else.
BTW, you've have way to many questions OP... and they're all over the place... are you the one leaving or being left?

Here's the answer, date yourself. That way you'll never run out of love and be tempted to look for someone else.
BTW, you've have way to many questions OP... and they're all over the place... are you the one leaving or being left?

I dont know about that. But me and my girl always joke around how we dont love each other
laugh.gif
well at least not in love with each other...
frown.gif

I dont know about that. But me and my girl always joke around how we dont love each other
laugh.gif
well at least not in love with each other...
frown.gif

laugh.gif

dude got dumped.
did she say, "it's me, not you....."?
it's pretty simple man.  she doesn't love you.  chalk it up to a loss and move on.

-J-

laugh.gif

dude got dumped.
did she say, "it's me, not you....."?
it's pretty simple man.  she doesn't love you.  chalk it up to a loss and move on.

-J-

Originally Posted by pip777

this.

communication is key. without it, your relationship will continue to crumble. figure out why/how they fell out of love with you so that you can apply the fixes. the love can be sparked again if it's not too late/beyond repair.

Originally Posted by pip777

this.

communication is key. without it, your relationship will continue to crumble. figure out why/how they fell out of love with you so that you can apply the fixes. the love can be sparked again if it's not too late/beyond repair.

She'll give you signs before she decides one day that she's not in love with you anymore....you're job is to read these signs and correct the things needed to be corrected....

She'll give you signs before she decides one day that she's not in love with you anymore....you're job is to read these signs and correct the things needed to be corrected....

Back
Top Bottom