What have you won? (ie: contest drawing, lottery, etc..)

I do not mean little things like a hand in poker or a competition like a basketball championship either.
Something like a contest drawing or a lottery or something you sign up for online on in-store or be like the 1000th shopper. Something random.

I noticed that I have never really won such a thing in my life and I have signed for contest and joined drawings and purchased lottery and I think the only Ihave won is maybe $5 from a scratch off.

Anyone here has ever won something big or has/had a lucky streak of winning such things?
If you have, please share.

only thing i've ever won were tickets to the warp tour by calling in #9. good times
pimp.gif

this girl at my job her mom bought 2 scratch offs and gave on to her.
The daughter won $2500 and the mom won $5000.

I always lose when it comes to the lottery
smh.gif

the most recent one was I won tickets to the Wine & Gold scrimmage by answering a trivia question
laugh.gif

other then that no, but my brother won a march madness pool and got $500

just a bag of goodies from a radio contest.
it was just a tee shirt, mug, and some cds of people i've never heard of and can't remember who they were
I enter contests for video games and stuff every month and haven't won anything yet

At my middle school prom I won a contest drawing...It was totally random

Other than that I havent won anything besides some free drinks from opening a sprite
smh.gif

Won dance competition 3 years in a row.

Xbox from a raffle about 5 years back. Sold it

Cover-all BINGO for $850.

I won a free t-shirt from districtlines.com one time. It was just a generic District Lines shirt and I ended up giving it to my brother.

when i was 12 i won tickets to Marine World Africa USA...back when there were no roller coasters there

Poker tournament for my friends birthday, 35 people were in and i'd never played a hand of hold'em in my life. Ended up giving the $150 in winnings tomy friend as his present though haha

XBOX 360 radio contest
PS2- Radio contest
Free upgrade at our CESARS PALACE HOTEL. Just because it was my birthday.. THAT SAME NIGHT MY WIFE HITS AN $11,000 DOLLAR JACKPOT ON ONE OF THE SLOTS.. Wasfreaking amaizing..
50 bucks on a scratch lotto ticket..
I think thats it.

A bunch of poetry contests during high school.
$25 on a scratch off lotto ticket
A trip to Arizona for a Student Ambassador program, back in HS.
An iTunes gift card I never received.

Back
Top Bottom