What have you done so far this break? vol. no longer having the same interests as your HS friends

Well, I've been off since the 16th after a really tough semester and I honestly haven't really done much of anything. I've worked on my hobbies(bboying, djing) a little bit everyday, eating good homemade food, playing Wii, hanging out with family, sleeping excess, etc. etc. I honestly haven't madeany effort to see a lot of my high school friends because I feel like we've branched out in different directions and I'm more appreciative of mycollege ones. I'm not trying to hang out just to hang out if I feel like I could do something more productive on my own, even though I'm gonna go see afew of them for New Year's. The strange thing is I wouldn't really consider myself "bored" most of the time...but hopefully for the rest ofbreak I'm just gonna continue to work on my hobbies or maybe take a day trip to a city and get records and eat cheesesteaks or something.

You guys?

I've been chilling in the house with the family. Nothing really planned, I'm going back to my campus apartment on the 4th. Then partying for the restof the break.

been at school working...went home and noone hit me up when i was home so i went to potomac mills (mall) just to get out the house...

Originally Posted by NolanMJJ

Well, I've been off since the 16th after a really tough semester and I honestly haven't really done much of anything. I've worked on my hobbies (bboying, djing) a little bit everyday, eating good homemade food, playing Wii, hanging out with family, sleeping excess, etc. etc. I honestly haven't made any effort to see a lot of my high school friends because I feel like we've branched out in different directions and I'm more appreciative of my college ones. I'm not trying to hang out just to hang out if I feel like I could do something more productive on my own, even though I'm gonna go see a few of them for New Year's. The strange thing is I wouldn't really consider myself "bored" most of the time...but hopefully for the rest of break I'm just gonna continue to work on my hobbies or maybe take a day trip to a city and get records and eat cheesesteaks or something.

You guys?

why do i get the impression you use your friends to your benefit
laugh.gif

Nothing dude, it has been absolutely horrid. pops is out of the country for business, moms is building a house in her country for retirement and my siblingsleft to celebrate christmas over there with her. I on the other hand am stuck in the states
laugh.gif
. As far as friends is concerned, 2 of them are on ski trip andthe other 2 are unreachable.

blog status.

idk maybe you weren't as close to your high school friends as you thought you were. deeper roots, stronger branches. that's lrg for you.

Originally Posted by iAllan

blog status.

idk maybe you weren't as close to your high school friends as you thought you were. deeper roots, stronger branches. that's lrg for you.
I actually knew someone would say that as I was typing it.

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

Well, I've been off since the 16th after a really tough semester and I honestly haven't really done much of anything. I've worked on my hobbies (bboying, djing) a little bit everyday, eating good homemade food, playing Wii, hanging out with family, sleeping excess, etc. etc. I honestly haven't made any effort to see a lot of my high school friends because I feel like we've branched out in different directions and I'm more appreciative of my college ones. I'm not trying to hang out just to hang out if I feel like I could do something more productive on my own, even though I'm gonna go see a few of them for New Year's. The strange thing is I wouldn't really consider myself "bored" most of the time...but hopefully for the rest of break I'm just gonna continue to work on my hobbies or maybe take a day trip to a city and get records and eat cheesesteaks or something.

You guys?

why do i get the impression you use your friends to your benefit
laugh.gif

You may be right...you are Kn0wledgeable after all right? But in all actuality Idon't understand what you are suggesting

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

been at school working...went home and noone hit me up when i was home so i went to potomac mills (mall) just to get out the house...
Yo I live like 10 mins away for Pmills, hit me up sometime if you're trying to chill lawl.

I haven't done much other than eat and work out...
Other than that I plan on finishing building this bike, go skiing and make a trip to NY at some point this break.

Nolan why do you only have 138 posts?

This break has been nothing but good!
Threw a hotel party for my birthday, which turned out great.
Will be doing it all over again tomorrow night
pimp.gif

You guys?

^my story almost word for word minus cheesesteaks and i didnt hang wit them on new years

chilled with homies and family
hit up hollywood (amoeba) countless times
got rolled up on by the fuzz smh
gone wheatpasting
got lifted many times

pretty good break
pimp.gif

Yeah I have broken all contact with high school people who I didn't hang out with more than once.

my 12 or so friends > 100s of people I talked to in High School (personally f em.. They were 2faced in high school I dont need to know em today)

I did a lot of shopping and hung around with my dad, which was cool.
Didn't drink or play as much basketball as I had hoped.

i am not going back to school until possibly the fall semester so i would not consider this a break ha. I have not done much though

Originally Posted by iAllan

blog status.

bingo. you find out who your TRUE friends are. i basically stayed in touch with 3 of my best friends from high school. the rest i drifted apartfrom with a quickness after going to college

I've been on break since the summer....all I do is work from out of my home go out 73% of my weekends either to a party or somewhere with my girl.

- chilling wit family, friends from home and my girl.
- continuing my internship that i started during the fall semester.
- looking/applying for full time positions because im graduating soon.
- catching up on madden and nba 2k9.

Back
Top Bottom