What do you think about these XI's?

hmm. I'm kind of confused on why you made the video, but im looking for a nice pair of concords actually. Didnt really want an 11.5, i like XI's in a12, but if the price if right, i might take them.

PM me if you for sure want to sell.

Lol theres no reason really, I just got a video camera and thought I'd share with you guys. Thats my first you tube video. I had to shout out NT of course.

laugh.gif
sooo fresh! Early 80s baby!
laugh.gif

I tried to disguise my voice as much as possible for all the little 90's hype beasts running around here. I know thats there lingo, figured I'd jump onall of there uneducated levels for 3 minutes.

Originally Posted by TROJANEXE

are those your daddy's?
lol whats up with the sheet's?

there my sisters my maid but them on by mistake "Yes I said maid, my family are doctors no hate". There flannels so i didn't mind leaving themon. Plus my girl thinks there cute
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by MrBigBusiness

I tried to disguise my voice as much as possible for all the little 90's hype beasts running around here. I know thats there lingo, figured I'd jump on all of there uneducated levels for 3 minutes.
indifferent.gif
Uh...sure.

Originally Posted by jimmychewchoo

You complaining bout little kids but yet you live with your doctor parents and a maid? lmfao

roll.gif

i thought you were going to post some PE XIs .. terrible thread. just terrible.

Back
Top Bottom