What do you keep your credit/debit cards in?

I know this sounds silly, but I want to keep mine looking fresh like they just came in the mail. When people hand me those fresh looking cards at my job, I always think it's dope as hell for some reason
laugh.gif
grin.gif

So do you just stick them directly in your wallet, or how do you carry yours? I think I'ma just keep em in my wallet and let em get scratched up as usual instead of going through the trouble 
smokin.gif

I know this sounds silly, but I want to keep mine looking fresh like they just came in the mail. When people hand me those fresh looking cards at my job, I always think it's dope as hell for some reason
laugh.gif
grin.gif

So do you just stick them directly in your wallet, or how do you carry yours? I think I'ma just keep em in my wallet and let em get scratched up as usual instead of going through the trouble 
smokin.gif

left pocket. chicks dig the card that looks like its been through hell, = your big spending which = instantly moist.

left pocket. chicks dig the card that looks like its been through hell, = your big spending which = instantly moist.

Originally Posted by kash55

Fresh looking credit/debit cards? Wow. I'm lost for words....

laugh.gif
SON. I just got two renewed cards in the mail... TWO... Dont judge me for wantin to keep em fresh.

Originally Posted by kash55

Fresh looking credit/debit cards? Wow. I'm lost for words....

laugh.gif
SON. I just got two renewed cards in the mail... TWO... Dont judge me for wantin to keep em fresh.

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

Son I'm smart with mine so all my cards look NDS.

Das what I'm talkin bout... I'ma prolly just leave the CC's somewhere at home until it's ready to be used and keep the debit on hand.

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

Son I'm smart with mine so all my cards look NDS.

Das what I'm talkin bout... I'ma prolly just leave the CC's somewhere at home until it's ready to be used and keep the debit on hand.

Back
Top Bottom