What Do You Guys Think About Google Wave?

I just got my Google Wave invite from one of my friends and im playing around with it now. It seems like its got potential, but its not something that illprobably be using regularly.

anyways, what do you guys that have it think?

right now it sucks. it needs to notify me if i get something instead of me logging in to check.

I don't get what the hype is about and would like to know why it is worthy of such early acclaim.

I don't even really know what to do with it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JPioneer

I don't even really know what to do with it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
same here. just got mine and sent out invites...hopefully when the other's get on i can figure out what the heck to do

I'm in the same boat. I just got my invite and I think the idea behind it is cool as hell but... I have no idea what I'm going to use it for
laugh.gif

Has potential to be great, but now?... its dry.

Needs more people and more Apps for the Google Wave x NT combo tabs

Mind you, it's still in testing.
I can definitely see where it'll be helpful. I can even see how it could replace or surpass GMail (unless it's integrated eventually).
Once all of the "apps" are running and more people are on it, it'll blow up.

If anyone has an invite send it my way
smile.gif

If you don't know anyone else that has it then it will be pointless lol, but for organizing meetings and if you are apart of large email chains then itshould prove useful

As soon as it's out of beta and it has a proper iPhone app with push notifications, I'll care. But for now,I'm probably not gonna be loggin in all that often.

Back
Top Bottom