What do people do all day?

Im running out of things to do as of late

been playing MW2 but my buttcheecks are hurting... cause I might be sitting down for wayy too long

what do you do on your break/vacation? other than work

pimp.gif

i've been reading a lot of books lately. mostly self-help/motivational books, once in awhile some sci-fi novels. i cleaned up my room a LOT and reorganizedthings to create more space.

i also spend about an hour a day just listening to music without doing anything on the side. write in a journal, talk to my grandfather/parents, etc.

I aint gon bs you bro...I'm on Vacation as we speak and all I've been doing is

pimp.gif
,eat,COD4,smash,COD4/smash/
pimp.gif
,eat,drink,shower,
pimp.gif
/COD4.....

Gamertag:tongue:raVokal

well today i went to the post office for my grandma and then went to the gym (at my job)

watched the Matrix 3 on AMC

MW2

got some cutty and watched the hangover.

i suggest you get some P.

fly on board with my alien friends visit a few galaxy's you know.. time traveling here & there

its cool but gets boring after while

watched the bowl games
ate good
went to see avatar
got some cutty
just got home bout to crash

for the new year im dedicating myself to learning some new things in order to stay occupied ... ive gone too long doing nothing ... i obtained rosetta stone tolearn spanish, i got a guitar for xmas and i am about to attend my first Krav Maga class later today ...

by 2011 i swear i will have made myself a better person ...

Yeah I know what you mean...sometimes I just have nothing to do, it gets boring.

I have been playing MW2 a lot lately. When I'm not doing that I'm hanging with my friends, eating, sleeping, or playing basketball.

Back
Top Bottom