What did you just put in your ipod....

demize

Banned
Making a thread to see what you guys are currently downloading or buying at the store, maybe get a new sense of different peoples taste and hear it for myself.

So just post up things your currently hearing or hooked on and what your thoughts are about it.

Doesnt have to be put in your ipod, you could have downloaded or have bought the CD/track/mixtape...etc.

glasses.gif

Making a thread to see what you guys are currently downloading or buying at the store, maybe get a new sense of different peoples taste and hear it for myself.

So just post up things your currently hearing or hooked on and what your thoughts are about it.

Doesnt have to be put in your ipod, you could have downloaded or have bought the CD/track/mixtape...etc.

glasses.gif

Just downloaded this

images

And this
images

Yes i know im late but for the record this mixtape is amazing lol

Just downloaded this

images

And this
images

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Just downloaded this

And this
images

i was a bit late on this mixtape too, but its really good. just sucks that cudis newest album was
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Just downloaded this

And this
images

i was a bit late on this mixtape too, but its really good. just sucks that cudis newest album was
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

Not until they make an ipod with more than 160 gigs.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

Not until they make an ipod with more than 160 gigs.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom