What Dance You Doen vol Dougie with the Stanky Leg

D

Deleted member 37754

� So not too long ago there was a Post about what is it you doen when a chic is grinden on you. And since we are at the first half of 2009, Iwanna know what it is you're doen before you even get to that point.

Son, I hit 'em with the Dougie x Ricky Bobby x Stanky Legg and shut the game down. Then, if they still want more, I surf on 'em.
pimp.gif

But if it's a female dubbing on me, the best thing to do is just hit the Dougie with one arm crossed. That move is timeless.
smokin.gif

if the female dancing on me, u already know im doin the dougie x double arm cross, or im gripping both her hands while she throw it back. If im solo in thecircle im hittin the stanky leg or im surfin bo you already know what it is.
pimp.gif

We NTers need to meet up at a club so we'll know who be posted up on the wall. I kno crank be on the wall hard as !*!%.

^^ I 100% agree with you.... lets make that happen!! I smell a new thread in the works.

No H.O.M.O, I think soulja boy will last a long time in this game..

he is very creative with his songs, and dances,

i know alot of yall prolly gonna quote and jock me, but he can dance...

guarenteed if they put a lil more work in that song, everyone would be doing the Dough E..

pimp.gif
MILLION DOLLAR STACKS wrote:

if the female dancing on me, u already know im doin the dougie x double arm cross, or im gripping both her hands while she throw it back. If im solo in the circle im hittin the stanky leg or im surfin bo you already know what it is.
pimp.gif

We NTers need to meet up at a club so we'll know who be posted up on the wall. I kno crank be on the wall hard as !*!%.
This bo Dom stay having me dying in the library... Poor Crank probably at home all sad reading this post.
laugh.gif
tired.gif

But yeah OP, where are you located? Dom, me and some of the other wavy NTers (pause) been trying to set something up for like a week now. "I step intothe club just to catch a wave..."
pimp.gif

I think everone is doen some kind of stanky leg. When that song comes on i swear i see everyone duck down a lil bit and stick that leg out
laugh.gif

if im drunk at the club ill hit my dougie and the stanky leg... females eat that stuff up... and swag surfin is too much fun when everybody joins in

i just learned how to jerk the other day... wont be doin that in the club tho
laugh.gif

I broke out the Running Man about 2 months ago for about 10-15 seconds when the DJ played 'Poison'.

Good times.

pimp.gif

i drank some bad mountain dew and it's messed my stomach up for the whole day.

1.........2..........3.............fo!!!

swag surfin
laugh.gif

man out here in SF nobody be hittin these dances.
i try to get that *$@@ poppin with one of my boys but nobody knows %!@ we doin. they always late out here.

hittin the dougie when you gettin twerked on tho
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by freshhh

swag surfin
laugh.gif

man out here in SF nobody be hittin these dances.
i try to get that *$@@ poppin with one of my boys but nobody knows %!@ we doin. they always late out here.

hittin the dougie when you gettin twerked on tho
pimp.gif
Yea man. Wherever i go or places ive hosted i feel like my bruh smitty and i are the only cats that does anything. haha oh well it'll catchon. I aint jerkin tho thats for sure.

Back
Top Bottom