what celebrity's career is winding down Vol: 15 minutes of fame

solarius49

Banned
Of course this is a matter of opinion, but Katt Williams is obviously done

Drake I think

TI's 15 minutes is almost over, but he does pretty well with his TV show

Kevin Hart

Cam :frown: even though I dont think he really cares. He never seemed very keen on being in the public eye anyways

who else?

Katt Williams is on drugs.

All Drake has to do is release a new mixtape or album.

Kevin Hart has a new show coming out on BET.

TI still has fans.

I don't think Cam'ron really cares

TI still has fans.

this is pretty much the sign that says that his 15 minutes are up.

And of course TI still has fans. Jodeci still has fans too, but their 15 mins are long past up

I just said Drake because I dont think people are still checking for him anymore. Maybe its because he's slowed down on putting out music as much though

Take Care, Drake's most successful album, went 2 X Platinum barely a year ago. 

Hart, although on the decline, is still one of the most successful comedians today, and the most successful touring black comedian.  

Last edited:

TI still has fans.

this is pretty much the sign that says that his 15 minutes are up.

And of course TI still has fans. Jodeci still has fans too, but their 15 mins are long past up

I just said Drake because I dont think people are still checking for him anymore. Maybe its because he's slowed down on putting out music as much though

Kevin Hart isn't going any where for a while unless he pulls a Dave Chappelle.

Jodeci fell off because of drug problems and T.I. is still putting out music and his fans are still buying it.

TI still has fans.

Qft

Katt is
sick.gif

The others i like

Drake I think
Kevin Hart
Cam :frown: even though I dont think he really cares. He never seemed very keen on being in the public eye anyways
who else?

How's is T.I.'s "15 minutes" over when he's been in the music game over a decade and has a album coming out next week? :lol:

I don't think you understand what "15 minutes of fame" really means.

Last edited:
Drake I think
Kevin Hart
who else?

How's is T.I.'s "15 minutes" over when he's been in the music game over a decade and has a album coming out next week? :lol:

I don't think you understand what "15 minutes of fame" really means.

then contribute. whos 15 minutes do you think are almost up?

It doesnt only have to be music related, since this is in General

The kardashians have maybe 2 or 3 years left in their 15 mins.

I was thinking that as well.

15 minutes doesnt mean that they wont be famous tomorrow, it just means that their fame is winding down....in which case TI definitely fits to me.

15 minutes doesn't apply to the people mentioned in this list, it's applies to the Korean guy who sings the condom song that has blown up worldwide.

That wave is just about over, but it's those types of people. Usually people that crept into the spotlight as a fluke. Another one that comes to mind is Jeremy Lin.

Hulk Hogan.

I know he had like 15,000,000 minutes but what he has done over the last few years really is sad to see

i dont understand how drake 15 minutes are up what new young artist his hotter than him still out of all the new young artist i
think he will have the most longevity

15 minutes doesn't apply to the people mentioned in this list, it's applies to the Korean guy who sings the condom song that has blown up worldwide.

That wave is just about over, but it's those types of people. Usually people that crept into the spotlight as a fluke. Another one that comes to mind is Jeremy Lin.

I kinda agree with the jeremy lin part. I think the hype has already died down, and he's no longer the star he once was last year with the knicks. However, i feel he also has at least ten more years in the nba so i don't see him going anywhere anytime soon. But as far as hype, yea he's done.

then contribute. whos 15 minutes do you think are almost up?
It doesnt only have to be music related, since this is in General

- Dude who made Ganagam Style or w/e it's called
- Jeremy Lin
- Ca$hout (dude who made "Cashin out")
- Trinidad James is halfway through his 15 mins. He'll be the next YC, Ca$hout, (insert Atlanta rapper that had 1 hit single).
- Stevie J and Jocelyn

yeah that psy guy
He's never gonna make a catchier song than Gangnam Style. No other song in the past decade have I been more annoyed by than that song.

laugh.gif
@ Drake's 15 being done.

Doesnt matter if Cashout has a new single with Wale. Its whack and wont receive half the hype Cashin Out had. Another southern rapper who had a fluke hit and then tried to stay relevant with new hits but failed.

Cue Stanky Leg.

Last edited:
He's never gonna make a catchier song than Gangnam Style. No other song in the past decade have I been more annoyed by than that song.

:lol: @ Drake's 15 being done.

Doesnt matter if Cashout has a new single with Wale. Its whack and wont receive half the hype Cashin Out had. Another southern rapper who had a fluke hit and then tried to stay relevant with new hits but failed.

Cue Stanky Leg.

Or Swag Surfin, or Walk it Out, or Racks on Racks.

Which is why i have NO clue why ppl think Trinidad James will still be relevant by this time next year :lol:

Back
Top Bottom