What cars are actually selling right now?

I have access to dealer auctions and want to buy a car to flip for profit on craigslist. I need advice on which car is most likely tobe sold so I don't have to sit on it for too long and rack up mileage... I was thinking a newer Camry or an Accord. Should I stay away from V6 models or dopeople want those more because of more options? My friend, whose uncle owns a european car dealership, said "people are always going to be buyingBenzes." Any advice is greatly appreciated...

toyota 4 runners and camrys...

honda civics/accords

acura integras

toyota celica (old body style)

Originally Posted by TrueshotAura

BMWs always sell great

glasses.gif

But real talk?....I've seen ALOT of those new Camaros....And the Lexus RX always sold well...I dont know how the new Gen' RX will sell though, its uglyas hell

The new Camaro and Challenger seem to be selling well irregardless of what's going on in Detroit.

Not everyone wants an ugly compact/hybrid car. Cars like the Toyota Yaris are hideous and look like toys .Mr. President, I hope Government Motors realizes thisand continues to push the big block v8. GM went bankrupt because of their business model, not their inventory. GM was making a loss per vehicle sold,even when It sold more than Toyota did in 2007. Again the problem was not the cars, it was the business model. Some people fail to realize this.

Bottom line:
I want to see a new Impala SS.
pimp.gif

In related news,
I've seen a lot of new Nissan Altimas on the road too, daresay more than the new Camry?

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by TrueshotAura

BMWs always sell great

glasses.gif

But real talk?....I've seen ALOT of those new Camaros....And the Lexus RX always sold well...I dont know how the new Gen' RX will sell though, its ugly as hell

The IS Convertible is selling well as well. I believe there's a waiting list on it at the moment and won't even negotiate on pricing.
I doubt you'll see it on an auction for a while though.

I would say a Prius would be selling well right now. The same with Corolla's and Camry's.
A lot of people are looking to buy those for reliability and gas efficiency.

There are so many altimas now...this is the order of popularity from my area from what I notice
1.Nissan Altima
2.Toyota Camry
3.Honda Fit
4.Ford Focus
5.Toyota Matrix

Alot of SUV/Vans disappeared no suprise though
laugh.gif
Not so many new hondacivics now either

The future though is sub compact

bmw 3 and 5 series are everywhere, i rarely see challengers and camaros. camry's and accord's are popular, and last but not least that everyone prollyhas is INFINITI's G35 and G37's

well if you gonna fix up a car from the auction, i'll stay away from german cars ...BMW,benz,audi, vw ..etc. parts and labor won't make it asprofitable...i'll just stick with Toyota, Honda or Nissan

Back
Top Bottom