WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS FOR NEW YEARS?

antonlavey

Banned
Last year was
pimp.gif
60 dollar open bar, drank top shelf liks all night. Madeout with some chick during the countdown, my boys smashed a couple of harlots...good times. I have a couple of different event lined up for this year but idon't know which direction to take.

my friend got a suite at a hotel so we'll pregame there, go bar hopping, then back to the suite, hopefully with some broads
laugh.gif

I headed to the waterfront in Seattle... Then afterwards walk downtown to one of my friend's suite for after party...

Traveling down to Savannah,GA meeting a couple friends.. Gonna mix up Champagne and Jager-meister to see how it tastes...

going to the club coppin some patron and gettin pissy drunk til i throw up.......................also going to mad parties and have drunkin hot sex afterwards

chill at home with the wife and kids. maybe not even drink, that'll be the first time in about 11 years not drinking on new years...

I was just gonna make this post. No definite plans yet tho. Thinking about Love (or somewhere) in DC or holla at my boy in North Carolina or see what'sgood in NY (K holla @ me!). It's whatever really. Somebody let me know what's good, I travel. Worst come to worst I'll still be in VA. Regardlessof where I go I intend to be intoxicated.

Gonna be in LA with a bunch of relatives. Probly hit downtown and see what thats about since I never been to LA.

Got a hookup for 2 free 1 day park hopper tickets to Disney World for me and my girl

we gunna stay for fireworks show at the Magic Kingdom
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom