What are you thankful for Sports Edition?

With Thanksgiving here what are you thankful for?

I'm thankful for:
-The Packers being 9-1.
-Brett Favre proving critics wrong.
-Ted Thompson and the team he built. Although I didn't like him when he took Rodgers with the first round pick in 2005, Harrell with this year's first round pick and not giving up a 4th round pick for Moss, he has built a really good team with a few big free agent signings and great 2nd through 7th round picks. And still, Rodgers and Harrell should be fine in the future, hopefully.
-The Badgers not embarrassing themselves by almost losing to the 1 win Gophers.
-Yi Jianlian playing for the Bucks.
-The Brewers having one of the sickest groups of young talent ever.

• Bullets
  • A-rod coming back to the yanks
  • College bball starting up
  • my prediction of WVU vs LSU maybe coming true
  • mizzou and kansas

I'm thankful for:
-A-Rod MVP
-Yankees bouncing back and making playoffs
-Joba
-Joba
-Joba
-A-Rod Coming back
-Pacers getting off to a good start
-Nuggets getting off to a good start
-Adrian Peterson destroying the league
-Peyton Manning sucking
-Football to be so good this year

I'm thankful that no matter how bad our sports teams are these days, I can go to bed at night knowing that I don't have to actually live in Wisconsin.
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

10,000 posts
pimp.gif

-The Cowboys finally finding their QB

-T.O.

-Leonard Davis

-Cowboys relative health *knock on wood* (word 2 Indy)

-Demarcus Ware

-The 'Boys thanksgiving throwbacks

-Humbled/Quiet Eagles fans around here

-The Cowboys in general

-By proxy, The NFL

-Lauren London (not sports related...but @%@# it she is sexy lol)

-Glavine coming back to the Braves
-Braves getting a beast in Mark Teixeira
-Dwyane Wade coming back from shoulder surgery
-Memphis Tigers projected to be an elite college basketball team this year

gators winning 3 titles in 2 different sports
tim tebow
billy d not going to the magic
hopefully beating fsu this weekend

Cowboys 9-1
Terrell Owens
Sean Williams being a huge bright spot for our team.
Vince still a Net.
The Nets being in NJ still.

As a Chicago fan, I'm struggling to come up with anything. I can't come up with anything related to the Bulls, White Sox, or Bears. Damn White Sox madea terrible trade today.

- Well, I guess I'm thankful that the best player in the NBA wants to come play for the Bulls, even though Pax won't make the trade.
- DePaul will struggle, once again, but I'm thankful that Mac Koshwal has at least shown some flashes. Dar Tucker kinda has too, I guess.
- Mostly, I'm thankful that my high school, De La Salle in Chicago, has the top ranked freshman in Illinois and top-10 nationally, Mike Shaw.

Im a New York fan, nothing. I knew AROD was going to resign, because nobody could afford his demands and I kind of think the GMEN are going to collapse.

• Houston Rockets going from #1 to falling behind the Clippers in a week.
  • Luke Walton hit sticking McGrady's elbow
  • ******** and Bengals
  • Rafer Alston's tear drop
  • His shot selection
Actually, screw you sports.
mad.gif

LLLLLLoyd finally leaving and on his own terms. I liked him but it was his time
The Red Wings are good as always
The Tigers are making very good moves and have an insane farm system
The Bulls might get Kobe (I can hope can't I?)
The Lions have a winning record going into he Thanksgiving Day game

DFish being back on the Lakers.

Kobe still being on the Lakers and the Lakers actually winning with the bench stepping up.

Peavy winning the Cy Young award.

Norv Turner being exposed again for being a horrible head coach.

Bulls are getting the bad part of the year over with. Even if we don't overcome it, we'll be in the OJ/Rose/Gordon Sweepstakes.

dudes be on jason campbell after two games where he threw decent and lost both in the final minutes ... hop off ...

im thankful for ... favre, the cowboys, a-rod, barry bonds, the patriots, clemens, and every other dynasty type team or player ... I like living in an era thathas teh ebst athletes of all time

- I'm thankful my team is out of qb purgatory.
- I'm thankful that our team is young, is establishing a core, has the potential to be a top team for a couple years.
- I'm thankful KG got out of Minn. As much as he embodied the franchise it was a bad situation for both parties.
- I'm thankful for underdog upsets, behind the back passes, no look passes, making the extra pass, Alley oop pass/dunk, A big block, A block that leads tofast break points, the fast break, the reverse, the floater, long threes, the sound the net makes when its "nothing but net", buzzer beaters,multiple buzzer beaters in the same game, seeng a person get crossed, crossing a person up, making the shot afterward, poster moments, when a person is aboutto dunked on and leans out the way ever so slightly, two handed dunk, one handed dunk, no handed dunk (
nerd.gif
), kissing the rim, shattering the backboard, shooting the lights out, and threadingthe needle.

Back
Top Bottom