What Are You Getting Your Mom For Mother's Day

Im giving your mom a nice pipe for mother's day
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerLips

tongue.gif
smh.gif

moving right along...i was thinking of a spa treatment certificate

On the real... A bouquet of flowers along with some expensive chocolates are always appreciated

got the double whammy cause her bday is RIGHT after mothers day
smh.gif

so in a weeks span thats 2 expensive meals plus

454860907_660ee59b32.jpg

she's been talking about wanting an ipod for a while, so i might team with my 2 brothers and get her one.

Originally Posted by SneakerLips

tongue.gif
and you'll be able to spend ALL of mothers day with your own mom since you wont be able to post on NT for 2 weeks.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

she's been talking about wanting an ipod for a while, so i might team with my 2 brothers and get her one.

smh.gif

That's what I got my mother last year for "Mothers Day", and I still haven't seen her use it.

I'm just going to take her out to eat along with my father as well.

I think I'm gonna take me and my lady to visit her grave. My lady doesn't know that yet, but it's been over 2 years since mom passed andI've never even been out there
tired.gif
.... then hopefully we'll go see my GF's mother's grave. It'll be one of "those" days butthat's why we have each other
smile.gif

its on may 10 for those who dont know..

and to answer your question, im gonna get flowers and a card, keepin' it simple.

My always tells us to not get her anything, i'd rather have her ask for stuff so then i have an idea of something to get her.

My mom always tells us to not get her anything, i'd rather have her ask for stuff so then i have an idea of something to get her.

Oh man mothers day. I almost forgot
smh.gif

I'll probably just go with the basic flower and cards depending on my paycheck

Back
Top Bottom