What are the best in-ear headphones? VOL Finna cop these bose ones...

ive had the bose in-ear ones before and i liked them but i switched to sony because the bose ones broke 3 or 4 times with me. Sound is good though

Bose is the biggest ripoff in audio equipment. If you want good in-ear headphones look into ultimate ears, shure, or etymotic. What's your budget?

im feeling the beats by dr dre alot..i used them a little bit..pretty good...does anybody recomend those? or is there something better for the same or equalprice

Originally Posted by ajeezy08

im feeling the beats by dr dre alot..i used them a little bit..pretty good...does anybody recomend those? or is there something better for the same or equal price

Trash...

Originally Posted by ajeezy08

im feeling the beats by dr dre alot..i used them a little bit..pretty good...does anybody recomend those? or is there something better for the same or equal price

Get some sennheisers-there are headphones that outperform the beats at cheaper prices and you can get really good ones for the same price as the beats.

Beats aren't bad headphones but they're just ridiculously overpriced just like anything by Monster cable is.

I got some Shure SCL4's for $79 when they were on sale at musician's choice. They are great. You can find them for like 140 on ebay right now.

they prob arent the best but i got the dr. dre beats in ear headphones as a gift
and i love them

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

Look into skull candy...

No offense but the only good thing about skullcandy headphones are the looks, they're decent but the brands that I listed are much much better in terms ofaudio quality.

Skull Candy are good for the price. Any earphones you buy will not last long, so it's best to buy a few packs of skull candy and be good for the next yearor so.

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Skull Candy are good for the price. Any earphones you buy will not last long, so it's best to buy a few packs of skull candy and be good for the next year or so.

You're paying for the looks with skull candy. I'm on my phone so I can't list anything better until I get home but you can do a lot better in termsof headphones for the same price.

Skullcandy, what a joke!
roll.gif

What's wrong with Skullcandy? They were good for me (bass
eek.gif
eek.gif
)

Then they gave out on me in one ear.... I need a new pair of in ear headphones bad though. These apple ipod factory ones are not cutting it.

Originally Posted by onetwothreewick

Skull Candy are good for the price. Any earphones you buy will not last long, so it's best to buy a few packs of skull candy and be good for the next year or so.

You're paying for the looks with skull candy. I'm on my phone so I can't list anything better until I get home but you can do a lot better in terms of headphones for the same price.
If there are in-ear earphones better than Skullcandy and for the same price ($15), by all means, please point me in the right direction.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

eek.gif
eek.gif
)

Then they gave out on me in one ear.... I need a new pair of in ear headphones bad though. These apple ipod factory ones are not cutting it.
my dude..if you like bass get this combo
http://www.amazon.com/Den...id=1237769574&sr=1-1
+
http://www.amazon.com/Com...BII/ref=pd_bxgy_e_text_b

Out of all the iem's i've used these have been my fav pair. i've gone through 10 pairs ranging from $40 to $200 and these have beat them all. thebass is rich and full(not muddy like skullcandys) mids are nice and the highs are not harsh..

for $50 you can't go wrong..

You're paying for the looks with skull candy. I'm on my phone so I can't list anything better until I get home but you can do a lot better in terms of headphones for the same price.
If there are in-ear earphones better than Skullcandy and for the same price ($15), by all means, please point me in the right direction.
You're paying $15 for headphones and wonder why they keep breaking?

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

eek.gif
eek.gif
)

my dude..if you like bass get this combo
http://www.amazon.com/Den...id=1237769574&sr=1-1
+
http://www.amazon.com/Com...BII/ref=pd_bxgy_e_text_b

Out of all the iem's i've used these have been my fav pair. i've gone through 10 pairs ranging from $40 to $200 and these have beat them all. the bass is rich and full(not muddy like skullcandys) mids are nice and the highs are not harsh..

for $50 you can't go wrong..
Good looks.

You're paying $15 for headphones and wonder why they keep breaking?

That wasn't the point. You said there were better ones on the market for the same price. There isn't.

Back
Top Bottom