What All Do You Collect?

Obviously everyone here loves shoes, but what else do you collect? Are you a brand new collector or do you actually use the things you collect. Do you have a smaller collection or are you a hoarder?

I personally collect video games, movies, watches, and clothes (Polo mostly), and leather jackets. My shoe collection is decent, but dwarfed by the above. I try to keep an inventory of the games (though I kinda stopped doing that) and movies.

I think I have over 900 games... probably closer to 1k by now, around 1500 movies (half of which are on Blu-Ray, the other DVD, HD-DVD and UHD BD), I have maybe 10 leather jackets, and like 4 closets full of clothes.

I sometimes question my sanity when it comes to this stuff, I have an entire garage wall decated to media that is completely full and nowhere to put new stuff. I used yo hate the idea of the digital "future" because I loved owning physical copies, especially LE and CE items, but now I really don't mind it other than the fact that you can't resell it.

I know some of you have some pretty insane shoe collections so feel free to post pics so I can feel better about myself. :smile:

A lot of books. . . Plan to give some away eventually...

records and art
i get offended if i see blank walls

and i have a ****load of t shirts
all blank

Vinyl
Craft beer
Art

Still have pretty nice glass collection from the days when I :nthat:'ed. A lot of high-end pieces that I hope will appreciate in value over the years.

Used to collect sports cards way back in the 90s, but prices got out of hand, and all my favourite players retired.

Got a small collection of hats, but nothing like the members that post in the new era thread.

I used to play/collect MTG cards, but I stopped after HS and sold most of the valuable cards. Glad I stopped because that was an expensive hobby.

Is it still considered collecting if you actually use whatever your getting/buying?

Why wouldn't it?

Not in any particular order...

80s Marvel comics
80s Toys
80s Cartoons, movies DVD's
90s hip hop, rap, r&b Cd's
Nes, Genesis, Ps1, Ps2, GameCube games
HotWheels (old or new)
BMX bicycles

Not in any particular order...

80s Marvel comics
80s Toys
80s Cartoons, movies DVD's
90s hip hop, rap, r&b Cd's
Nes, Genesis, Ps1, Ps2, GameCube games
HotWheels (old or new)
BMX bicycles

Damn, forgot all about my CD collection. I think I have around 150 or so. Seems like CDs died long ago, even though they are just not getting into hospice. Also on a completely unrelated note, ever time I see the word hospice I think of Old Spice for THOTs.

Besides sneakers.. I got a collection of
Hats, sunglasses, and jackets

Starting to have a small collection of Bluetooth speakers :lol:

i collect bills for my son’s tuition, after school care, swimming lessons, kumon classes, clothes, books, aquarium membership, museum membership, zoo membership, etc.

it’s all worth it though :lol:

i collect bills for my son’s tuition, after school care, swimming lessons, kumon classes, clothes, books, aquarium membership, museum membership, zoo membership, etc.

it’s all worth it though :lol:

Let me be your financial advisor real quick...

Museum, aquarium and zoo memberships? Bye. Swimming lessons, bye.

Teach them to swim on your own. Get discovery channel package. You’re hemorrhaging money unnecessarily

Man I used to collect quite a few things. I have know idea why either.
White t shirts, boxers with quirky prints, socks with quirky prints, shoes, basketball shorts, dice, fragrances(cologne), hats, pocket squares, ties.
I still have everything, but don't really buy stuff except the shoes and cologne. Almost all that stuff is still brand new too, never used. :smh:

I guess 90s Nikes.
That's my thing

Although I don't own a single pair of shoes that is Ds.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom