What air freshener do you use in your car?

I usually use a mixture of the Black Ice and New Car Scent trees.. They work great together
pimp.gif

This one i got at the Chargers store with a Chargers logo haha, smells like vanilla which i dont like, but since you cant really smell it unless you put itnext to your nose i pretty much just use it to represent haha.

outdoor breeze. smells good, just like the summer breeze febreeze noticeable in my room lol

peachy peach or mandarin something from yankee candle

i dont get how people can stand new car scent or black ice. those both smell beyond terrible, but i guess to each his own right?

yo i can't get smell of weed out of my car.. i put all types of air-freshener in it but it still there lol.

yo i can't get smell of weed out of my car.. i put all types of air-freshener in it but it still there lol.
Word that happened to me
laugh.gif
I was so scared that my parentswould go in my car and smell it and be like "the hell?". I eventually just gave up on the air fresheners and I would just put all the windows downwhen I drove, and kept the windows cracked open when I was at home. A couple days after I finally got the smell out of the car my dad asked for a ride to theauto shop to pick up his car. He got in my car and the first thing he said was "getting the smell out is a *+*++ isn't it?" I was like
eek.gif

Anyways, New Car Scent trees FTW

Originally Posted by AirMaxin1

Word that happened to me
laugh.gif
I was so scared that my parents would go in my car and smell it and be like "the hell?". I eventually just gave up on the air fresheners and I would just put all the windows down when I drove, and kept the windows cracked open when I was at home. A couple days after I finally got the smell out of the car my dad asked for a ride to the auto shop to pick up his car. He got in my car and the first thing he said was "getting the smell out is a *+*++ isn't it?" I was like
eek.gif

Anyways, New Car Scent trees FTW

Pretty funny story, that would trip me out
laugh.gif

In case anyone is wondering..it's made by Giga. The flavor is squash. No, it doesn't really smell like squash.

Back
Top Bottom