what age did yall talk sex with you parents?

nerd.gif

sex ed ftw!

Like 12 when my dad tried to school me..... I was like "Man you's about 2 years late pop. I been figured this out.... now its all about theexecution."

laugh.gif

Closest ever was when I was 15, and my Dad was boutta leave for work (leaving the house empty) and he sees me runnin' up the stairs with a giggling female.

He just stopped, shook his head, and said the s word in slow motion.

laugh.gif

my dad told me the day before hs don't drink...don't do drugs...and don't get in the car with any boys cuz they just wanna get in my pants...my momalways talked to me about sex tho...

never..and im almost 20
laugh.gif

maybe its a west indian thing because most of my friends parents havent either

since i was little my mom made sure to drill in my head that "it would only take 30 seconds to ruin my life" and whind up pregnant with a baby.
my parents are both cool with talking to me about it and i want my future kids to be able to talk to me about it as well. it makes things a lot easier, atleast it did for me...

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

laugh.gif

Closest ever was when I was 15, and my Dad was boutta leave for work (leaving the house empty) and he sees me runnin' up the stairs with a giggling female.

He just stopped, shook his head, and said the s word in slow motion.

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Never, all my mom ever does is tells me is to strap up

my live in aunt told me at 8 and i was 10 when my dad sat me down...one of the most uncomfortable things i ever had to go through

Idk I think I was about 10. It was mad random cause I think I was gunna be in trouble for something then suddenly my dad busts out the sex talk. I was justlike *#* ok. I really didnt care at the moment

Last year... I'm 19.
My dad caught me when I was driving him to work... he always does this so I can't escape.
all he said was
"Me and your mom know you're having sex with your girlfriend. Quiet down, you're little brother's only 13... and use a condom"
FML

Back
Top Bottom