WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Bruh..we haven’t even seen “Presidential Loki” yet..

Pretty sure based on what we saw in E4,
that he is just another variant Loki that is located in the same realm we saw our Loki enter in the mid-credit scene. He might even be against Loki, Kid Loki, Old Loki etc leaving that area.

PO

1625166828172.jpeg

People are complaining about the gold in the spidery suit but it seems like a necessity visually if you’re going to have 3 spideys on screen 👀

People are complaining about the gold in the spidery suit but it seems like a necessity visually if you’re going to have 3 spideys on screen 👀

Yeah, I was never a fan of the Iron Spidey suit and figured he'd rock the black suit in this one. But I get that you want the "main" Spidey to stand out. They better have that Spidey pointing at Spidey meme in this movie though:lol:

Currently my only gripe as well.....

PO

She did that to cause all the tva minutemen to go and erase those new branches...leaving the elevator unmanned. When she comes back to the TVA at the end, you can see all the minutemen rushing and leaving the tva. Only a few left.

In the preview it shows Mobius driving past the Sphynx on a grass field, I think when you get pruned, you get sent to Kangs Collection on his city in the Quantumrealm.

He obviously collected a destroyed New York City amongst other artifacts.

He must have hella Historical Heat.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom