WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Ok, Mr. Potter. Lets see if you have some real range. He's a good actor but has these quirks and limitations that have kept him from being an adult movie star or leading man.

when do yous think we realistically see the MCU xmen

i think i read a projection of 2026 and that ****s in the future

THE NEW MUTANTS Reportedly Has The "Blessing" Of Marvel Studios; Director Josh Boone Reveals Trailer Release

During an interview with Kevin Smith, legendary comic book artist Bill Sienkiewicz - who is synonymous with this team of mutants - revealed that the film has Marvel's seal of approval.

"Two days ago, I heard from Josh Boone, the director, and he sent me a new trailer," he revealed. "And they’ve been working on it, he’s been working on and everything, and it is phenomenal. I got chills. It looks like, because of the whole Disney-Fox, I don’t even want to call it a merger, takeover, whatever. But it’s got the blessings of Marvel."

"And it feels more Marvel in terms of what they’re doing,"
he continued, "but also the horror elements of the film are in place. It’s really, absolutely stellar, just what I’ve seen."

It’s slightly off, but that’s as close as I could get it. The colors of the film during this scene is accurate. The OLED performs much better in dark scenes. That’s where it flexes it’s muscle. QLED definitely can get brighter, but the difference isn’t nearly as much of a gap as it is vs black levels.

82117800-9B07-47D0-9FFD-CA4471D6D3B8.jpeg
9DAA8BAC-B570-498B-8572-DD2284E32CBE.jpeg

On the OLED (left) you can tell that Drax is actually green. QLED (right) he just looks dark grey. The picture under you can see how bright the QLED can get and propanly displays a more accurate depiction of a bright MIAMI day. However, OLED may not get as bright, but creates a more detailed picture.

This may be out the question, but what are your views on Hisense H9F, TCL 6 Series, or Vizio P/PX series?

Obvious B9/C9 is way beyond the price range for the TVs listed above but is it a worth the extra 700-800?

This may be out the question, but what are your views on Hisense H9F, TCL 6 Series, or Vizio P/PX series?

Obvious B9/C9 is way beyond the price range for the TVs listed above but is it a worth the extra 700-800?

I have the TCL and love it. Had to make some picture settings tweaks to get it just right but it's great for its value and it has Dolby Vision, which all MCU movies stream in on Disney+

I had the TCL 6-series prior to the LG B9. It’s a good TV. It’s in my bedroom now. It’s the only tv I wanted until I could afford the B9. It’s better than some higher end TVs. Great black levels. Dolby. Decent refresh rate. It’s the king of low budget TVs.

Started a Disney+ trial to watch Infinity Wars
No Infinity Wars
Then noticed no Black Panther
Watched Avengers Ultron and learned how the crazy dude in black panther lost his arm
Has Thanos ever tried to use vibranium or is he all about the stones?

he really has no use for vibranium, i am not sure what his sword/blade was made out off but by his sheer power and force managed to destroy caps shield

Started a Disney+ trial to watch Infinity Wars
No Infinity Wars
Then noticed no Black Panther
Watched Avengers Ultron and learned how the crazy dude in black panther lost his arm
Has Thanos ever tried to use vibranium or is he all about the stones?
Both movies are still on Netflix apparently

I'll check to see if I can start a Netflix trial so I can watch Infinity Wars
Might watch Black Panther too
I'm going to watch the first Avengers movie before my Disney trial is over

Back
Top Bottom