WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Happy 25th birthday to Hailee Steinfeld. 🏹

Eoyqi9IW8AAXmga

We should vote Malcom Jamal Warner for new BP. Who is with me my NT brothers. I retract all statements of Ashton Kutcher for Dr.Doom by the way.

Just recast Black Panther?

How can they have different Bonds, Aunt Vivianne, Cat Women, etc? Give another credible black male actor a chance. It sucks. We all miss Chadwick, But BP has cultural importance.

Lupita is one of the most dynamic actors in the entire industry & the way the first movie ended looked like she was going to be his wife.

Seems like a natural choice

Since y'all are talking about BP2, here are some spoilers in regards to the plot & who takes over the mantle from a legit leaker. Read at your own discretion. :nerd:

If you are going to converse about this content, please keep the conversation inside a spoiler tag please. :D

PO

I can only describe what I see Zik :lol:
I mean I get why you wouldn't put thought in to it and just do a surface level comparison.

But I dunno man, maybe get ya eyes checked :lol:

Since y'all are talking about BP2, here are some spoilers in regards to the plot & who takes over the mantle from a legit leaker. Read at your own discretion. :nerd:

If you are going to converse about this content, please keep the conversation inside a spoiler tag please. :D

PO

You know where this suppose to be

Back
Top Bottom