WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

What If is heating up. Can't wait for Zombie Hunter Spiderman episode. Wonder if Tom Holland will voice...

Episode 2 much better than 1. Very enjoyable to watch. Glad we got that last bit from Chadwick. Wishful thinking, but it would have been amazing if he recorded a bunch of stuff in secret before his demise.

F5791BDA-2831-43E0-900B-2615A1CC6204.jpeg

episode was dope, be dope to see good guy thanos pop up in live action in the MCU, dude was a pe good guy, honestly even as a bad guy he was always impossible to hate.

I can’t see the casual viewer getting into these tho, like you have to be fully invested in the marvel mythology to actually enjoy watching these alternate realities....wonder if in the same reality that TChalla is Starlord, will Peter be bad guy? Seems that way

Peter grew up around thieves and turned into a good guy

i guess it depends on who he ends up with after his mother’s passing but doubt that person is threatening to eat him on a regular basis

episode was dope, be dope to see good guy thanos pop up in live action in the MCU, dude was a pe good guy, honestly even as a bad guy he was always impossible to hate.

I can’t see the casual viewer getting into these tho, like you have to be fully invested in the marvel mythology to actually enjoy watching these alternate realities....wonder if in the same reality that TChalla is Starlord, will Peter be bad guy? Seems that way
Good luck with that, Thanos to the core is a bad guy. That's like saying Doctor Doom being a good guy. The council of Reeds searched out the multiverse and none of them were good, hence why they lobatomized every single one of them and locked them away.

Thanos and Korath being Ravagers was such a cool twist.

And Drax ending up being a bartender lol. I bet Batista wanted more money or a larger role but turned it down lol.

Episode 3 is supposedly the Loki Invasion episode. So we might see Captain Carter again with more Nick Fury.

I'm really interested in seeing how Zombie Hunter Spider-Man will turn out. Bummer Holland isn't voicing the character though.

Episode 3 is supposedly the Loki Invasion episode. So we might see Captain Carter again with more Nick Fury.

I'm really interested in seeing how Zombie Hunter Spider-Man will turn out. Bummer Holland isn't voicing the character though.
I’d rather zombie hunter SM be voiced by the guy who voiced him in the 90s

Wassup with the big dawgs, Evans, Holland, Downey not voice acting?

I remember when they announced What If...? there was a big screen that showed all the actors that were going to reprise their roles and voice the characters and now it seems like no one showed up... anyone got news on that?

I remember when they announced What If...? there was a big screen that showed all the actors that were going to reprise their roles and voice the characters and now it seems like no one showed up... anyone got news on that?
Majority of the cast still showed up. Evans, RDJ, probably didn't return due to cost to bring them on board.

I'm surprised Cumberbatch and Brie Larson didn't voice their characters since they are still under contract. I would've thought they would include doing voice work in their deal.

It’s crazy how Tom Holland did but Benincio Del Toro and Josh Brolin did. It could be argued that both of those names are bigger than RDJ. IM is the only reason why it’s even debatable.

Back
Top Bottom