WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

honestly, not knowing anything about Shang-Chi the character is what im most hyped about...first MCU movie where I feel like im going in blind, with no idea what to expect.

it can be refreshing watching a movie without having seen 5 trailers and 10 movie clips before you go. the jokes hit different.

Last edited:
Debating if I should watch Shang-Chi in the theaters or just wait 45 days till it appears on Disney+ lol.

awkawafinas got to have a bigger role in the film, probably one of the protector dragons or something

1629238178332.png

1629238238531.png

Now that’s a legit “What If…?” story :emoji_fire: Lot of wild twists in there and a lot of heart.

dedicated to Chadwick Boseman :frown:
That episode was a lot more fun and had more depth. Really liked the cameos in this one and the story was fun.

really nice to hear Chadwick Boseman again. The man will forever be T’Challa.
lol at Thanos still in denial that his plan isn’t genocide. I enjoyed that reveal too.

oh and how Ego meets Peter and Uatu says this meeting leads to the end of the world lol

Last edited:
Just finished. THAT is why I’m here!! :pimp: :pimp: The first 5 minutes of this episode > the last episode in it’s entirety.(Might be a little bias. :lol: )
My face when “Happy Thanos” showed up. :wow:
Korath being a complete Stan. :rofl: :pimp:
Idk about blonde Nebula. :lol: (Ever since I found out that’s the girl from Jumanji, I cannot under/hear Ruby in GoG and all I hear is Nebula in Jumanji. :lol: )
When T’Challa mentioned a war took Wakanda. :wow: I thought we was on to something.
My only gripes are I think Benicio Del Toro didn’t play The Collector “weird” and I don’t think Proxima Midnight and them could’ve whooped even “Happy Thanos.”

Seth Green is really trying to make Howard the Duck happen. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom