WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

All the clips got SC looking like trash. Nothing organic about the action at all. Should of took this opportunity to have some A1 Jackie Chan type stuff

Last edited:
Watched cap 1 for the first time in a while. I must say that it aged a lot better knowing how it all ends. If they would of stretched it out and not did so many montages it would of been a ton better. They just needed to focus on a couple events
Yeah they did way too many montages. All they needed was one good war mission. Threw in Baron Zemo and movie would’ve been better.

I think Simu is simply creating attention leading up to the release.

Not sure of the rumors of him being difficult to work with. But I'm sure Disney knew who he was prior to the hiring.

Either way, looking forward to Shang-Chi. Not expecting too much, but seeing new characters and more Easter Eggs show up to continue the expansion of the MCU.

I want to believe we'd get more cameo/Easter Eggs in that tournament he's about to join. My vote is JCVD lol.

if he doesnt comeback for later episodes, this might be bosemans last act as t'challa
1629140217551.png

Shang Chi feels like it’s gonna be a Phase 1 type origin story with Phase 2 and 3 improvements by marvel. I’m not hype to see it but I will and hope for the best.

I mean, do I like Marvel movies? So far, yes. Do I like CB movies? So far, yes. Do I like Kung Fu movies? HELL YES! On paper, Shang-Chi seems like a no brainer….

…on paper.

45 days for this one. See link in above post.

PO

nice thanks for the heads up. I remember waiting the 3ish months to watch Mulan for free but after the poor reviews and long wait I didn’t care anymore and still haven’t watched it :lol:

I wonder what’s so bad that he felt the need to throw himself out there, unless I missed something

heres the context (I missed this too) with an article before Simu made his comments

Looks like Simu misinterpreted Chapek’s comments but given how much representation of Asian characters (strong Asian males especially) in Hollywood/American cinema I can’t say I blame him.

IM3 is so trash. Feign gave Shane Black too much control.

Also Dr. Drew from Straight out of Compton movie was in this. Picking up on a lot of things after rewatching these films.

Back
Top Bottom