WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I wonder, if the apple isn't consumed/spoils the exact same way as Strange saw it, does the TVA come to collect?...

it’s kinda funny the amount of shhh Steve gave Tony for questioning shield

Tony even says the line “intelligence agency that fears intelligence? historically, not awesome”

for the whole plot of winter soldier to be Steve’s next solo movie.. also Steve and BW watch Tony hack into shield computer system and neither thinks to contact him when they need help instead of going to an apple store and then to an underground computer
Steve came off as a d**** in Avengers . Like a little too aggressive.

Steve came off as a d**** in Avengers . Like a little too aggressive.

there are only 2 times Steve doesn’t come off as a d***

first avenger and endgame

in first avenger he at least knows he’s far from the smartest person in the room and doesn’t pretend to be

AND then factor in he wasn’t the brightest dude back then and he’s moved decades into the future

he isn’t paying for anything and he’s far from the smartest person in the room and yet he’s proceeding to tell people who have more life experience than him what’s up

look at how quick he is to turn on his teammates from 1 movie ago in ultron for people they were just fighting in THAT movie

People on here were underwhelmed by the Black Panther suit when photos were leaked. I learned not to judge until I see it with movie magic applied.
So that was an official leak of the suit? If so, I think it looks good for what it is now. I like the fact they added the glowing effect to the mask's eyes.

In response to that, is Simu Liu trying to get cancelled before his Disney career even starts? Dude made it seem like they are saying something negative about him or Asian people in general. Second time I seen his name speaking out on something he feels slighted on. I think dude might be taking the comments a little to serious. This is an experiment, Disney/Marvel has never tried this before.

Last edited:
Wow, I forgot about the era and didn't expect them to go that hard on the sexism for this Captain Carter episode.

They also completely removed Tommy Lee Jones character from the story.

:sick: @ keeping frail little Steve around. He isn't a soldier. Should've been dismissed when he didn't get injected. Also sticking around as a love interest was worse. Should've paired her with Howard or Bucky.

Tesseract powered media Iron Man suit is crazy :lol: Never made sense to keep that brittle boy Steve as the pilot though.

Red Skull wanting to summon Shuma Gorath :lol: The sacrifice didn't land right.

The animation was okay. Just made me rather see Hayley in live action suited up.
Yeah watched it last night with the wife it was "different". During some of the scenes I said to my wife, I think she just killed that dude. Oh she definitely killed him that time. I don't have a problem with it, more surprised than anything. I don't remember Steve killing so many in Captain America if any at all. Also didn't feel like they found the right balance with the tone. For example when she is beating up the soldiers to get the Tesseract, she is laughing and joking about how strong she is. Then she breaks dudes kneecap and crushes his head into the concrete. :smh:

I understand keeping Steve around because in the main MCU, they didn't get rid of him just because he was frail. However not sure why he was chosen to pilot the Iron Man suit. Also why couldn't they make the Iron Man suit back then during the main MCU. Yeah agree should of paired her with Bucky instead of forcing the Steve love interest. Continuing the route they are going The Winter Soldier won't hit as hard, compared to if they were lovers.

Shuma Gorath seems like just another opportunity to introduce another villain for a possible payoff way down the line. Also killing Red Skull so quickly, seemed dumb.

Last thing why didn't they have Chris Evans voice Rodgers?

I thought people hated when Cap became an Hydra agent. Cronenberg Spider Man tho? :lol: 🤮

No people loved that story arc. However they probably didn't want to be repetitive with the Hail Hydra scene.

Watched cap 1 for the first time in a while. I must say that it aged a lot better knowing how it all ends. If they would of stretched it out and not did so many montages it would of been a ton better. They just needed to focus on a couple events

Yeah watched it last night with the wife it was "different". During some of the scenes I said to my wife, I think she just killed that dude. Oh she definitely killed him that time. I don't have a problem with it, more surprised than anything. I don't remember Steve killing so many in Captain America if any at all. Also didn't feel like they found the right balance with the tone. For example when she is beating up the soldiers to get the Tesseract, she is laughing and joking about how strong she is. Then she breaks dudes kneecap and crushes his head into the concrete. :smh:

I understand keeping Steve around because in the main MCU, they didn't get rid of him just because he was frail. However not sure why he was chosen to pilot the Iron Man suit. Also why couldn't they make the Iron Man suit back then during the main MCU. Yeah agree should of paired her with Bucky instead of forcing the Steve love interest. Continuing the route they are going The Winter Soldier won't hit as hard, compared to if they were lovers.

Shuma Gorath seems like just another opportunity to introduce another villain for a possible payoff way down the line. Also killing Red Skull so quickly, seemed dumb.

Last thing why didn't they have Chris Evans voice Rodgers?

No people loved that story arc. However they probably didn't want to be repetitive with the Hail Hydra scene.
He killed a ton of people in cap 1. Threw people off planes, shot them, etc. what if was trash though. I guess the “what if?” Is “what if the movie was trash?”

He killed a ton of people in cap 1. Threw people off planes, shot them, etc. what if was trash though. I guess the “what if?” Is “what if the movie was trash?”
Perhaps I will need to rewatch it again, been a minute since I saw it. I notice Captain Carter also through people out of planes, but I noticed they had on parachutes.

Crazy how now as adults we can attach an actual person to a character and not just a drawing on paper, must be a wild feeling for these actors....I know being typecasted is frowned upon by them, but I wouldn’t be mad at all to be known as mfkin Iron Man anywhere I go..

In response to that, is Simu Liu trying to get cancelled before his Disney career even starts? Dude made it seem like they are saying something negative about him or Asian people in general. Second time I seen his name speaking out on something he feels slighted on. I think dude might be taking the comments a little to serious. This is an experiment, Disney/Marvel has never tried this before.

Yeah, he comes across a bit pretentious and that response really seems like he's just grasping at straws to start a movement or something. But hey, whatever gets Asians in theaters on Sept. 3, right?:lol:

I feel him on feeling that way but social media culture is so reactive on any and everything immediately. Your real life would be so stressful if it were like that.

^^^
Can you elaborate? I haven’t heard anything bad about him. The anger at Kim’s Convenience was justified, his “experiment” tweet was misguided and a stretch. It’s obvious Disney is seeing how it plays out due to the Delta variant,at least they’re not about to Disney+ his *** like Black Widow.

I’m all for assertiveness and not taking peoples’ ish, but Simu does give off the impression of someone that’s feeling himself a little too much. Also not sure what he means by "making history" when Shang-Chi is essentially a martial arts film, a genre Asians have generally been well represented in. Park Seo-joon's role in The Marvels may be more impactful in Asian representation than what Simu thinks Shang-Chi will be IMO...

Last edited:
Good. Marvel can give him the boot and cast one of us nt’ers in something. Marvel: The Shogun Story where I hang out with my people Wong and Ned in NYC and maybe that cute Asian chick with the nice tiddies from iron fist and game of thrones.

Back
Top Bottom