WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

F5938995-E3FF-4E2D-827F-E0E4E8905C11.jpeg
47A19732-6DA7-45C3-B479-E9B7D5911785.jpeg

In case any hot toys fans in here or not...this needs to be shown off, what an absolute beauty...lights up under a night light too!

Copped! :pimp:
I can't wait to see what they do for infinity war. I'm wondering if the Iron Spider Hottoy will be cloth or diecast. I'm kinda hoping for the latter, I'm about to cop so many of these things. Homecoming Spidey should be shipping next week.

Last edited:
I was iffy on GotG when the trailer debuted during the SB.

Ended up watching the movie twice in theaters.

IM1 and GotG were two movies I had no expectations for and ended up surprising me in the theaters

The thing that sucks about Marvel's reputation now is that it's hard to get surprised now. Even if their movie is about Howard the Duck you would expect it to be flames.

Last edited:
you mean insta-pre-order and then receive in two years?

:lol:

After collecting for like 4 years, you get soooo used to it, it don’t even matter, I take it as a blessing to my wallet that I can order it and not worry about it for a year or two...lol

After collecting for like 4 years, you get soooo used to it, it don’t even matter, I take it as a blessing to my wallet that I can order it and not worry about it for a year or two...lol

CAN'T BELIEVE I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT HOT TOYS. THEIR WORK IS FIRE. I JUST ORDERED 5 HOT TOYS FIGURES FROM THAT WEBSITE. :lol:

ORDERED:
IRON MAN MARK 46
SPIDERMAN HOMECOMING DELUXE
NEO
BATMAN TACTICAL SUIT
KYLO REN

CAN'T BELIEVE I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT HOT TOYS. THEIR WORK IS FIRE. I JUST ORDERED 5 HOT TOYS FIGURES FROM THAT WEBSITE. :lol:

ORDERED:
IRON MAN MARK 46
SPIDERMAN HOMECOMING DELUXE
NEO
BATMAN TACTICAL SUIT
KYLO REN

I say this with all seriousness

RIP TO YOUR WALLET BRO...

This is coming from someone with about 40 hot toys...lmao

Man. Memphis you did go in. :lol:

Should have ordered the ones you have. Get the 20 dollar coupon code and order again repeat.

I’m about 20 in

Back
Top Bottom