Weird Times Square

mrbrown

Banned
I was watching the ceremony on TV playing in the background on mute and noticed a bunch of weird stuff
Lady Gaga dropped the ball.... wearing all black then white

but the thing that really spooked me was the demon like Green Globin that was against Spiderman... I cou;d not hear the audio but on mute they were showing the green monster for at least 5 minutes while spider-man came out for like 1 minute. Its festive times so why put an ugly monster up there for so long..... Put some koalas up there or something joyful 

anyone noticed this? brb Illuminati

link? youtube?
nerd.gif

It was shot with a German Expressionist technique. Reminds me of propaganda.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by MrBrown

I was watching the ceremony on TV playing in the background on mute and noticed a bunch of weird stuff

but the thing that really spooked me was the demon like Green Globin that was against Spiderman... I cou;d not hear the audio but on mute they were showing the green monster for at least 5 minutes while spider-man came out for like 1 minute. Its festive times so why put an ugly monster up there for so long..... Put some koalas up there or something joyful 

laugh.gif
 you soft doggie

You know this played on so many peopled fears.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Who knows what it's really about. Either way, this will be talked about.

Sidenote:
Batman and DC Comics have been having a great past few years.

i'm a lil drunk right now and damnt aht was the scariest thing i've ever sene. damn now i gotta stay up until the sun riseses

Originally Posted by MonStar1

laugh.gif
 you soft doggie
yo that's $$$+#% up son
roll.gif
$@**%+ on that drake tip
plus koalas can be ferocious and hella masculiney @**$:

probably the worst example but !!!@ it im high and @**$. happy new years erybody!

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

roll.gif
roll.gif

maybe an advertisement for an upcoming spider man movie, although i think they've milked that cow one to many times..

wow, that was so stupid. would have been decent if you could have at least seen spiderman on top of the building at the end. that and he started swinging around. oh well...

Originally Posted by twizzi

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

maybe an advertisement for an upcoming spider man movie, although i think they've milked that cow one to many times..

Lets not be logical
No, it's not an advertisement for the new Spider-Man movie. That was the Spider-Man and Green Goblin from the broadway show. Probably trying to get as much publicity for the broadway show since it took so long to premiere.

Back
Top Bottom