We need to draw a line on the multitasking while "driving"

I'm coming out of my house this morning and a lady drives down the street with one hand holding her phone while she talks, one hand on a banana thatshe's eating, and she's steering the car with her forearm.

indifferent.gif

What's wrong with just concentrating on the road?

Thats nothing. I put my contacts in, paint my toe nails, and change my clothes, all at the same time, all while I'm driving.

Originally Posted by cguy610

I'm coming out of my house this morning and a lady drives down the street with one hand holding her phone while she talks, one hand on a banana that she's eating, and she's steering the car with her forearm.

indifferent.gif

What's wrong with just concentrating on the road?
grin.gif

I remember my first day ever driving alone in my car I was taking a sidestreet back from blockbuster and a lady was pulling out of her driveway. Well she onlylooked through her drivers side mirror when backing out(not over her shoulder at all) and rolled all the way across the street and hit her neighbors car, shewasn't even multitasking, just that stupid.

Yeah, it really is annoying and dangerous...

these types of people won't learn until they're in a crash that kills somebody.

I bet they also ridicule people for drunk driving, too
laugh.gif

my knee driving skillz>you with your handz

abd i got dome one time while driving that was one of the best feelingz in the world!

Originally Posted by Her Sole

Thats nothing. I put my contacts in, paint my toe nails, and change my clothes, all at the same time, all while I'm driving.

orly.. Pics?

One time I seen a lady like shaving her nose hairs once with these big @!% clippers
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. When I stopped next to her at the stop light I gave her the 0_o face the wholetime and she didn't even notice LMAO
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

Women putting on makeup during rushhour FTL
mad.gif

Cruise by them with a sign that says "YOU"RE STILL UGLY!!!"...

I saw that on a news special, btw...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

^^^i spit out my water reading this. oh well, it's worth the clean up.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

my knee driving skillz>you with your handz
Yea right Mr. Slabs and Swangaz. How you gonna make sure a foo' ain't tryna test you if you ain't paying attention to the road.

i kinda cut my multitasking behind the wheel down to a minimum. id hate to be responsible for an accident or somethin because i was sending a text or some$#@#. Changing the song on my cd player is the most i do
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom