Wassup with this guy saying He does RSVPs for Nike?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not understanding this. If Nikes system is so legit why is this guy "the hater boxden" saying he does Twitter RSVPs?

Exactly what I said bro. Theres a guy on here with a sig saying He does Twitter RSVPS from 11/26-12/1. PM him for details. When I PMed him just asking for general info about what he was talking about. He goes to say "Im all full". Am I missing something here?

I mean I strike out everytime with the NikeChicago RSVP. So your telling me there's ppl that can guarantee they get through to multiple Niketown RSVPs and I cant get through to one? And by no way am i ******ed.... I just think its all goofy

Unless I'm missing something entirely like dudes having inside info or whatever, you just gotta be quick about it, and I mean actually quick. People on here always act all mad and post saying they replied 5 minutes later, a minute, 30 sec, etc. That just isn't gonna cut it when you're competing against hundreds or even thousands of other people for maybe 30-40 pairs of shoes, especially if they're limited. Plus there's a lag time between when they send out the tweet and when you get a notification about it. So if you're that dude hoping to get a text about it and get through, you're honestly gonna be **** outta luck. I've had success with RSVPs multiple times, and the only times I've gotten through is when I reply back literally in 5-10 seconds. Unless it's more of a GR, any more time than that, and you've got no chance.

The only time I've done the RSVP system and truly felt like it was rigged was when 21Mercer did their release for the Yeezy 2s. You had dudes winning when they replied back at the most random times, and it definitely wasn't first come first serve.

damn all the secrecy, there's a program cats use that a dude posted in the yeezy 2 thread

I'm speaking out against it because I think it's lame as hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom