Warren Sapp's 215 pair Jordan collection on ebay!

Even if it was in a reasonable size, I'd hope they were DS, because if Warren Sapp put his feet in them, there's no point.

Quotes from the great NT OG Kerry towards AirAnt fit in this situation where a big man's feet would be a detriment to a pair of shoes:
Now you tryin' to squeeze those glazed hams you call feet into my pair of 1/2 Cents. Not likely big daddy, I aint feelin' that right there.
If I were a betting man, I'd guess that while I was hittin' son via text to hold me down a 11, you prolly were in the crib drinkin' a 40oz of melted butter. If it's any consolation Ant, they kinda fit narrow. I would imagine that your ankles would prolly rise up outta the sides of the kicks like Sunday morning buscuits, so you'd prolly be better off just rockin' the boxes instead....

Even if it was in a reasonable size, I'd hope they were DS, because if Warren Sapp put his feet in them, there's no point.

Quotes from the great NT OG Kerry towards AirAnt fit in this situation where a big man's feet would be a detriment to a pair of shoes:
Now you tryin' to squeeze those glazed hams you call feet into my pair of 1/2 Cents. Not likely big daddy, I aint feelin' that right there.
If I were a betting man, I'd guess that while I was hittin' son via text to hold me down a 11, you prolly were in the crib drinkin' a 40oz of melted butter. If it's any consolation Ant, they kinda fit narrow. I would imagine that your ankles would prolly rise up outta the sides of the kicks like Sunday morning buscuits, so you'd prolly be better off just rockin' the boxes instead....

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: dat imagery doe

Reserve not met at $11,000 for a bunch of tjmaxx/gabriel brother joints. :smh:

Last edited:
I came in here to say that no one will buy his kicks since no one wears size 16, but then I saw that his shoe size is 15.
:lol: at me thinking that they would be auctioned at reasonable prices.

Damn, thought dude had OG Sky Highs. Then I researched and saw that they retroed them kicks. Almost had to e-mail cat. 
laugh.gif

Where is all the good stuff at? I know dude had some gems (his pe jordan vi/xi cleats)

Where's the heat at though?

His collection is basura. :stoneface: :x :lol: :rofl:

Not impressed at all, Has to be more shoes out there somewhere? :nerd:

Last edited:
I said yesterday on Twitter that it was a bunch of crap. If any of his PEs were amongst the lot, then it'd be somewhat worth what's being asked.

Collection is WEAK compared to the asking price.. You know anything worth any sort of value was held out of the lot and likely stashed at a friend/family members house.. 

Last edited:
collection is trash
mine is better and he probably has 100x my money :smh:
:smh: :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom