Warped Tour

Who went/is going?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I'm going on Aug 21st. For those who went already how was it? Anything to look forward to besides your favorite band?

^Sucks you can't go, I'm so excited because this is also going to be my first concert I've ever been to
eyes.gif
Bad Religion is
pimp.gif

I'm really looking foward to Gallows. Too bad Dance Gavin Dance was only on the first half of the tour.

Flapjack just has that voice that makes me wanna punch a child. Chowder is funny, the show is full of puns intended.

my coworker went to the one in mountain view i think. dude said it was wack outside of the devil wears prada.

Originally Posted by Brilliant Overlord

So any advice for my first time in a mosh pit?
If your small or weak you should stay away (nevermind warped tour mosh pits have mostly small dudes)

but if your not don't be the guy to get all mad if he gets knocked down or hit, thats what mosh pits are for

also if someone falls your supposed to help them up, people will most likely help you up too

see gallows, the blackout, senses fail, bayside, and some others i'll think of later. it was fun went with the wifey

Originally Posted by drock2010

So any advice for my first time in a mosh pit?
If your small or weak you should stay away (nevermind warped tour mosh pits have mostly small dudes)

but if your not don't be the guy to get all mad if he gets knocked down or hit, thats what mosh pits are for

also if someone falls your supposed to help them up, people will most likely help you up too
Alright I got that, I don't think I have to worry about my size for the mosh pit, I'm 220 pounds
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

see gallows, the blackout, senses fail, bayside, and some others i'll think of later. it was fun went with the wifey
Sounds like you have an awesome wife.
Btw how do I quote 2 people at once?

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

Sounds like you have an awesome wife.
Btw how do I quote 2 people at once?

eyes.gif
Bad Religion? NOfx? I missed out and it forces me to hate my life]

My favorite bands are nowhere near Warped Tour...that aside i've been the past 3 years and it's been a good time but i'm missing this year to seeKings of Leon... my friends band is playing though, so i might stop through

My sister has been dying to go for the last 2 years and can't go to this one. I'm not that into it, but the bands seem pretty good

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

My favorite bands are nowhere near Warped Tour...that aside i've been the past 3 years and it's been a good time but i'm missing this year to see Kings of Leon... my friends band is playing though, so i might stop through

Whats the name of your friends band?

Back
Top Bottom